Xtratime Community banner

Who will win this World Cup 2018 Russia Group D match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
321 - 332 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #322
My guess is Man Utd will go after him and many other premier league teams

Bayern should have sign him before this WC

HIs price just went quadruple up and Bayern will have many other teams getting into the race
Rebic is not a Bayern or ManU player.

I think EPL would be perfect for him, he's a big fast goon and that's pretty much the EPL in a nutshell

Plus he would get more media exposure there and be a bigger name for the next Euro etc so maybe gets away with a few more calls that way hehe

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I can troll the shit out of this...my God :facepalm:
Lol...like fishing at a trout farm. I knew you’d bite.

It’s ridiculous how much of a frenzy you’ve been in the last week or so. When I said you should go see someone, I really wasn’t fcuking around.

Seriously, take some time off from the boards. Get a fresh perspective. Come back later and you can continue to tell us about everything that’s wrong with the world.

·
No pain - No gain.
4,234 Posts
Croatia defender Sime Vrsaljko accused Argentina of "crying like girls" during his side's comprehensive 3-0 World Cup win Thursday.

Goals from Ante Rebic, Luka Modric and Ivan Rakitic saw Zlatko Dalic's men to a resounding win in the Group D clash.

Argentina struggled to contain Croatia, particularly after Willy Caballero's awful error gifted Rebic a 53rd-minute opener.

Put to him that Argentina coach Jorge Sampaoli had suggested his team dominated, Vrsaljko dismissed the claims and hit out at the South Americans.

"I don't know what game he watched," the full-back said, via Croatian media.

"I saw Argentinians falling on the floor and crying like girls."

"We were firmer, better, had better chances. They will have to do well in the next game [against Nigeria] to progress to the second round, if they even progress."

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Croatia defender Sime Vrsaljko accused Argentina of "crying like girls" during his side's comprehensive 3-0 World Cup win Thursday.

Goals from Ante Rebic, Luka Modric and Ivan Rakitic saw Zlatko Dalic's men to a resounding win in the Group D clash.

Argentina struggled to contain Croatia, particularly after Willy Caballero's awful error gifted Rebic a 53rd-minute opener.

Put to him that Argentina coach Jorge Sampaoli had suggested his team dominated, Vrsaljko dismissed the claims and hit out at the South Americans.

"I don't know what game he watched," the full-back said, via Croatian media.

"I saw Argentinians falling on the floor and crying like girls."

"We were firmer, better, had better chances. They will have to do well in the next game [against Nigeria] to progress to the second round, if they even progress."
...that was the story for the media ...between you and me he likely called them "pickice":grin2:

·
No pain - No gain.
4,234 Posts

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Surfing SJW cringe compilations I accross this guy:

2Q52iLoM1I0

Damn, impressed by his knowledge here :eek:

·
No pain - No gain.
4,234 Posts
Surfing SJW cringe compilations I accross this guy:

2Q52iLoM1I0

Damn, impressed by his knowledge here :eek:
Is this Super Eagles?! :D

No, really that was really amazing and the guy is very talented and cool !

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
GYoBEscEo88

Cheers

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Ivan Rakitic vs Argentina HD 1080i (22/06/2018) by SiNho 1010

R0WQTPYRGOI

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Luka Modrić vs Argentina 4K (22/06/2018)

Q2I82CGGr5U

321 - 332 of 332 Posts