Xtratime Community banner

Who will win this World Cup 2018 Russia Group D match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 332 Posts

·
dinamo67
9,064 Posts
Wouldn't mind a draw but a win would be great as not only would it mean going through to the next round but possibly a first place finish.

Argentina are going to go all out, they need to, but we are good enough to stop them if the players are up for it, which they should damn be.

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Argentina have a weak defence so Croatia should play to score. A draw would be a good result but to come out with a win is a huge possibility as well.

btw congrats on the victory against Nigeria guys :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Might not be a bad thing. Might galvanise us a bit more - you're either in or you're not.

When Kramaric came off against Nigeria, I don't think he looked too happy. I think that both he and certainly Kalinic resent the fact that Mandzo is first choice, and while that may be justified, you've got no business being in the squad if you refuse to play. No brainer really.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
hmm

Don't know what to think.

Somehow with Kramaric and Kalinic on the pitch we open up more. There is more space.

We are always heading long balls to Mandzo hoping for the best. It just doesn't work most of the time.

But whats Kalinic's beef? we won the first match. I can appreciate him being angry if we didn't win.

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
If it's true, good riddence.

·
dinamo67
9,064 Posts
Team is bigger than one player. With his form at AC Milan he has no reason to feel entitled to a large amount of playing time. I've always had a soft spot for him but again good riddance if thats how you're going to act.

Kramaric for sure looked unhappy to be subbed. And we've that with alot of players. He played well, we were wining so no reason to feel bad. I would of preferred Mandzukic to come off but he was the reason we scored the two goals. Let's not forget that.

·
Registered
377 Posts
It means one option less upfront....i think Dalic should have managed better the situation by taking him face to face and make him get that they play for something bigger than individual cases...he is the manager. Not sure send a player you can't replace away was the best option.

·
dinamo67
9,064 Posts
We can't be sure what transpired between Dalic and Kalinic. Maybe Dalic tried explaining things in a friendly way and it wasn't getting through. Who knows. I just dont want this to affect the players in any way. I hope they see what Kalinic did was worse than Dalic sending him home.

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Kalinic should have waited for his chance , we are only one game into the WC and there is unrest FFS!? Sad because I think him and Kramaric link up much better than Mandzo and Krama, just gave us another option/dimension. Is Dallic allowed to replace him with another striker and if so who would that be Santini/Cop?

·
dinamo67
9,064 Posts
Also the big negative here is that we only have two CF's now so it's possible Dalic wont risk two playing at the same time giving the nod for Mandzukic to start. Not good in that aspect. Kramaric has been a consistent performer and needs to start.

Is there any way a replacement can come in the squad?

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Good riddance. NO one is bigger than the NT.

What a pos. No big loss and we move onward and upward.

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
1 - 20 of 332 Posts