Xtratime Community banner

Who will win this World Cup 2018 Russia Group D match?

• Scoreless Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nigeria by 1 goal

• Nigeria by 2+ goals

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
I personally would chose Pivaric over Strinic only because Pivaric gets regular playing time in the league and had some europa league action this year

·
Registered
170 Posts
Why Dalic never tried out a 3-5-2 formation during the friendlies is still an enigma to me, with our obvious LB problem this system would accommodate first of all 3 CD's, and the mid field talent available whilst also offering 2 strike option to support Mandzo.

Vida--Corluka-Lovren

Vrsaljko - Modric- Rakitic/Kovacic -Badelj/Brozovic - Perisic/Rebic

Krama - Mandzo/Kale

I know we never played such a system since 1998 but the type of players we have it might actually be most suited to this formation !
I was thinking of a similar thing yesterday especially against the bigger teams. A once off only team against Argentina might be that line up but with one of the strikers being replaced by Kovacic to do a marking job on Messi. Could be a bit too negative though.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Reactions: ForzaFiume

·
Registered
793 Posts
AJMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must break them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE CROATIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ferocious::ferocious::ferocious::ferocious:

61 - 80 of 114 Posts