Xtratime Community banner
281 - 296 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Thank god Lunyov has finally made his International debut, we can finally get rid of that clown that makes Russia the laughing stock of the world - Igor Icantmakesaveav. 10 years without a Champions League group clean sheet is just ridiculous, every-time I see them play the English commentators have a chuckle about his goalkeeping prowess.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I've not watched it yet, just seen some highlights. Heard it was a cowardly performance though. Looked like Akinfeev pulled off some great saves.

I worry that Cherchesov still doesn't seem to have much of an idea of his best side yet. wtf are players like Rausch doing anywhere near the first 11.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,496 Posts
I got my FAN ID, and so did my brother. Very excited...

·
inbred amoeba
4,458 Posts

·
Roland Romeyer
1,518 Posts
A quick question (in case someone knows). I have 9 tickets for the WC but out of them, 5 for games I'm not interested in. I want to sell, and buy some other tickets.

If I understand well, no exchange of ticket is possible, so I just have to sell the tickets I don't want (at fair value) and buy some other ones.

The ones I need to buy are Croatia-Iceland (in Rostov) and France-Peru (in Ekaterinburg). If I understand well, the next window for buying those tickets is March 13th, 2018 (first come, first served). Am I right? :) Do you know if I have good chances to have those tickets?

Thanks!

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
good worlds cup by russia,awful euro.

cherchesov fired,karpin the new coach lol.

Reactions: Beaux Balkans

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Welcome back @kleber
Who’s better - Al. Miranchuk or Shaparenka?
@Dmitriy
@FootyFan365
shaparenko.

Can Karpin put Russia in the world cup LOL?one draw away in zagreb,croatia is fav but with a good safonov,a bunker tactic and a counter goal russia can do it...they need golovin fit though,1-1.

281 - 296 of 296 Posts