Xtratime Community banner

241 - 260 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Koko looked good. :proud:

Also the first half against France was worse than anything in the Capello reign. Complete helplessness.
To be fair, I'm pretty sure the French would have made the Germans look like Belarus in the first half of that match. The stadium was electric and the players were in a state of bliss playing back in that stadium for the first time since the attacks.

·
Registered
63,967 Posts
To be fair, I'm pretty sure the French would have made the Germans look like Belarus in the first half of that match. The stadium was electric and the players were in a state of bliss playing back in that stadium for the first time since the attacks.
Yea, meyn exactly. And I can't see how it's possible to get worse than the Austria second leg to be honest.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
For some reason I really doubt that Capello's team would have conceded 4 goals but that's just me. No matter how pumped up you think France was for a meaningless friendly.

·
Registered
49 Posts
For some reason I really doubt that Capello's team would have conceded 4 goals but that's just me. No matter how pumped up you think France was for a meaningless friendly.
If you cannot see how this friendly was different than Russia vs Lithuania, then there is no point speaking any further with you on the matter.

It's quite clear that this game was more than just a friendly to the French people and players.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Some great new photos of Luzhniki Stadium's redevelopment. It looks like an entirely new stadium from the interior.

CSKA's new stadium as well as a bonus:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Check out the new futbolgrad article about Zenit's new stadium :howler:

I'd post it here but for some reason xtratime doesn't accept futbolgrad links.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I did read it it, and can't say I'm surprised. That stadium has been mess from the start. I think it's about 8 years late at this point from the initial completion day give way back in the mid-2000's when the project was first announced.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I did read it it, and can't say I'm surprised. That stadium has been mess from the start. I think it's about 8 years late at this point from the initial completion day give way back in the mid-2000's when the project was first announced.
They do it on purpose, steal as much money as possible. Sauron will be taking a big cut of everything, his buddies will be handsomely paid as well. Whole world now knows Sauron stashes his billions with his buddy (godfather to his 1st daughter) in specific offshore accounts and the Russian public practically doesn't even know the #PanamaPapers exist :howler:

The sad part is looking at the people's faces I watched being interviewed in the street about the #PanamaPapers they looked scared and didn't want to hear anything about it, couldn't be bothered to hear the truth. Really fvcked up closed minded mentality.

·
Dzyubaphile
6,598 Posts
Terabytes of data, couldn't find Putin's name in a single document. :proud:

Porky the pig on the other hand though... oh my. Ukraine, what a joke, can't even launder right.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You started off fine but then let your emotions get the best of you.
:howler::howler:

The sad part is looking at the people's faces I watched being interviewed in the street about the #PanamaPapers they looked scared and didn't want to hear anything about it, couldn't be bothered to hear the truth. Really fvcked up closed minded mentality.
It's impossible to speak out, because the people know what happens when you speak out. It's better to just turn a blind eye to all the politics and corruption and live "peacefully" than putting a target on your back. All the Eastern European countries are so plagued by corruption it's a joke. From the presidents down to the FA's. Countries big like Russia, Ukraine to small like Croatia and Serbia. But what can the people do really? Revolt and then what? Just have a new corrupt politician forced into place like Poroshenko.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
It's impossible to speak out, because the people know what happens when you speak out. It's better to just turn a blind eye to all the politics and corruption and live "peacefully" than putting a target on your back. All the Eastern European countries are so plagued by corruption it's a joke. From the presidents down to the FA's. Countries big like Russia, Ukraine to small like Croatia and Serbia. But what can the people do really? Revolt and then what? Just have a new corrupt politician forced into place like Poroshenko.
Yea pretty much. But as similar as Russia & Ukraine are you still can feel a difference between the 2 people when you visit both. As much as Ukraine is similar to our retarded brothers, there's a sense of mental freedom you notice in people when talking with them.

Kharkiv during Euro 2012 was hilarious, you shouldn't be able to tell the difference too much between Ukrainians & Russians in a big crowd but it was so noticeable there in the fanzones. What they were wearing, how they were acting, the stupid drunk look on their faces etc. it was embarrassing how socially awkward they were, was hard for them to integrate with the other fans, everyone was just looking at them like they were weirdos :howler:

Would never want to live there. No troll.
Haha where do you live now sunshine, Canada or what?

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
They do it on purpose, steal as much money as possible. Sauron will be taking a big cut of everything, his buddies will be handsomely paid as well. Whole world now knows Sauron stashes his billions with his buddy (godfather to his 1st daughter) in specific offshore accounts and the Russian public practically doesn't even know the #PanamaPapers exist :howler:

that mentality is not much different anywhere tbh.Stuff like the current panama scandal happens time and time again, but just gets brushed under the carpet or forgotten quickly as media move on to more easily understood narratives they know will be swallowed up.iceland seem to be one of the few countries taking a stronger stance on recent financial dodgyness.

America, Britain etc are often barely better than many of the newer capitalist EE countries for financial and general governmental corruption, which is shameful considering they've had a helluva lot longer to perfect this capitalism gig.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
that mentality is not much different anywhere tbh.Stuff like the current panama scandal happens time and time again, but just gets brushed under the carpet or forgotten quickly as media move on to more easily understood narratives they know will be swallowed up.iceland seem to be one of the few countries taking a stronger stance on recent financial dodgyness.

America, Britain etc are often barely better than many of the newer capitalist EE countries for financial and general governmental corruption, which is shameful considering they've had a helluva lot longer to perfect this capitalism gig.
Yea the apathy is strong and only getting stronger. We are getting dumbed down as a whole. Hilarious to see how biased and bought off America media is, even CNN trying to push for Hillary and misleading about Bernie. That candidate and media company is owned by the banks paying them their fake counterfeit money haha its all fvcked. Really not all much different than Russia's state owned propaganda machine, although they do operate at a level to make FOX News blush :D

Indeed :proud:

Vancouver to be precise.
Wow nice, pretty jealous, I don't blame you then. I was there in May 2014 with a girl I was seeing in Seattle. Love the pacific northwest, only place in U.S. that has that European style feel. Still remember the name of this bomb Asian fusion restaurant we went to there, baubeiy or something like that haha it was so good.

Crying out loud footy, come up with some new material already.
Haha you love that story every time :proud:

You like that!! You like that!! *in my Kirk Cousins voice*

241 - 260 of 292 Posts