Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We didnt have an actual WC forum yet so I thought I would make one ;) :) I just read on www.sloveniansoccer.net that Zahovic is most likely going to continue playing with the Slovenian NT :star: :happy: I know most wont be happy with that news as you believe we need to look forward and into the future, but for me this is great news and I think for Slovenija as a whole it wil be good news in a couple months time ;) :star: Here is the article:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zahoviè najverjetneje še naprej za Slovenijo

Zlatko Zahoviè, s 34. reprezentanènimi goli naš daleè najboljši strelec, bo po vsej verjetnosti za reprezentanco odigral še naslednji kvalifikacijski ciklus (za SP 2004, ki bo v Nemèiji) in tako nadeljeval svojo bogato reprezentanèno kariero.
Sicer glavni akter te zgodbe še ni uradno potrdil nadaljevanja reprezentanène kariere, vendar je dejstvo, da je v kombinacijah selektorja Bojana Prašnikarja za naslednjo reprezentanèno akcijo, tekmo s Poljsko v Španiji. In ker ne gre verjeti v to, da bo Zlatko tekmo s Poljsko izkoristil le za prijeten izlet po katerem bo konèal z igranjem za Slovenijo, lahko brez veèjih dvomov napovemo, da bo Slovenija v naslednjem kvalifikacijskem ciklusu igrala tako z Zlatkom Zahovièem kot Miranom Pavlinom, ki je svoje igranje za reprezentanco Slovenije tudi že uradno potrdil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.sloveniansoccer.net/

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Yupi! :rollani: Fine, let them be in the team, but if they don't perform I want them to be benched without anykind of explanations or b!tching!

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nina said:
Yupi! :rollani: Fine, let them be in the team, but if they don't perform I want them to be benched without anykind of explanations or b!tching!
Fair enough Nina :D :happy: I think that is exactly what should happen :) They are in the team and if there is better available then them we should play the better person ;) If what I wrote makes sense :rolleyes: :cool:

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
The guys gave their farewell, and that's the way it should stay!:mad:
That's what my mind tells me, my heart though still doesn't want to say goodbye!:D

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Walter BC said:
That's what my mind tells me, my heart though still doesn't want to say goodbye!:D
:depress: :wallbang: I wish ZZ would stay, to tell the truth, I dont really mind what Pajo chooses :(

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
All in all good news. Slovenia can always use a player like ZZ, even if it's only as a backup in an emergency.

That does not take away the fact however that there's trouble in defence that need mending. Who are the young prospects there? :)

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
We don't have that many I'm afraid Bins :undecide: Only two I can think of, Sebastjan Berko ("played" for a Seria B side Triestina and now returned to Slovenia) and Boštjan Cesar (playing in Dinamo Zagreb).

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2 is enough for the moment ;) Sure we could do with more, but in the past I am sure it has been much worse in similar positions :) We will be fine in the end :happy: And we will qualify for the World Cup in 2006 :star: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
nina said:
We don't have that many I'm afraid Bins :undecide: Only two I can think of, Sebastjan Berko ("played" for a Seria B side Triestina and now returned to Slovenia) and Boštjan Cesar (playing in Dinamo Zagreb).
I still haven't lost faith in Sankovic either.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Walter BC said:
Jamie always knows how to lift the spirit arround here!:D Right on James!:thumbsup:
:D Just stating the truth, and if it is encouraging, nothing I can do about it ;) :happy:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Here are two more defenders: Lazic and Mavric...

Mavric has probably been the best defender in our league last season, i since gorica is currently first he must be doing well...

Lazic is an excelent prospect who can play several positons but is most useful as a libero imo, unfortunately he suffers from the knavs syndrome...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
What abot Handanagic....hes quick...but honnestly id never seen playing him live......what do u think about him? I remember Oblak, once said, that hes a player..or he will be a player 4 our NT....

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Ner_Zhul44 said:

Lazic is an excelent prospect who can play several positons but is most useful as a libero imo, unfortunately he suffers from the knavs syndrome...
Excuse me, what's knavs syndrome? :confused:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
There's room for all above mentioned defenders. We lack them big time anyway, so as far as I'm concerned they are all welcome.

·
Registered
439 Posts
OAnimal said:
He's injured most of the time... Hm... well better call that the Knavs-Cimerotic syndrome...

About handanagic... don't know when he's coming back, but if he was in full shape i would ad him to the two players i mentioned before...

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
OAnimal said:
For a moment I thought of that he's jut too good, and Ner thought of that as his syndrom.:D But I guess he's right, Sandi did become so injury prone that it worries me!:depress:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Knavs isnt that injury prone :eek: Think of how we would be if he had the Cime syndrome :wallbang: ;)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
True.....hehe......when will Cime play?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts