Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's focus on this game from now on.

The game against Albania didnt really impress anyone i guess and there has to be some chanes in the ine up imo. I would prefer Tuncay on the left wing and i didnt really like the 3 man defense. IF Fatih plays up front than it's better to play Gökdeniz next to him than necati. If Necati plays up front then i would prefer Tuncay next to him.

My preferred line up:

-----------------Rüstü---------------

Serkan------Ibo--------Tolga-----Ümit

----------------Emre-----------------

Hamit---------Yildiray----------Tuncay

------Gökdeniz-----------Fatih--------

or

Serkan------Ibo--------Tolga-----Ümit

Gökdeniz-------Yildiray----------Ayhan

------Necati-----------Tuncay--------

We need to win this game badly....we have to take risks!

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I still am very confident of this team, and know they can pull of a big win here. I mean I'm watching these other teams and they gel so good with each other, why can't our passing game be the same, it's like they can't work together or something. Makes me question Ersun Yanal of course but we shall see after this game. Hopefully we take it 3-0 or 4-1 put away those damn chances!!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I dont think there is anything Ersun hoca can do about the bad passing.....he is only in charge of these guys a couple of days before the games. I think it's dissapointing that professional players can make this many bad passes.

But i agree the passing has to improve that's why Emre should play a more central role.....in the game against Albania he was playing to close to the left wing.

·
Registered
373 Posts

Serkan------Ibo-----Tolga----Orhan Ak

Gökdeniz---------Yildiray--------Hamit

----------Necati-------Tuncay--------

3-1 or 3-2 win

·
*the drum drum*
43,071 Posts
I'm going with a similar line-up (and system) as the last game, but with one major change being Okan being introduced in Hamit's position.. And of course, either Tuncay or Gökdeniz being given the nod over Necati or Fatih upfront (though it doesn't bother me who partners who)..

Putting Okan in midfield should do the trick in midfield, because not only is he a more useful player defensively, but he also has an almost telepathic understanding with Emre in the middle of the park so will improve both the passing game in the middle of the park and bring out a better performance from Emre..

So I'll go for..
Code:
      ???       ???

Yildo

Emre     Okan

Ümit                 Serkan

Ibo   Koray  Tolga

Flapper

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Turkey must and will win the match. Georgia are a good team, with some nice players(except Kaladze- he is high-class). But they always lack consistency and stability. If Turkey gets organized enough I see no chance for Georgia.

HAYDI, IRELI!:)

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
please don't intrdouce okan...let him stay on the bench and take gökdeniz instead if you want to replace hamit...but in my opinion hamit was one of our better players yesterday and shouldn't be replaced...

·
19,147 Posts
Turquality said:
Ersun Yanal this is your last chance...Kick Georgias a/s/s...or we will kick your a/s/s
yes, that's it...

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
buzyb said:
please don't intrdouce okan...let him stay on the bench ...

:( I don't see what harm playing Okan can do. People seem to think he is finished in NT football and I don't know why! He is still playing very well and he turned the last two games around for BJK. Plus as Tolga says, he and Emre compliment each other. Give him a chance.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Apperently you guys played badly agains the Alvanoi. If you guys play like that agaisnt Georgia (a much better team by far) then i cant see a win... 2-2 tie again.

*anyway where is Servet? is he injured?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What does the alvanoi mean?

Servet is injured....he will be away for a month or so!

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
_________Rustu

Cihan__Tolga__Ibo T__Orhan

Gokdeniz__Emre__Yildiray__Ayhan

________Necati__Tuncay

or

___________Rustu

____Ibo T__Tolga__Umit O

___________Huseyin

Gokdeniz_______Emre________Ayhan

______________Yildiray

_________Necati___Tuncay

·
19,147 Posts
what's the sense in talking about if albania or georgia is better...we have to get way better, either we probably win against georgia but then again surely lose points against greece or denmark...

1 - 20 of 356 Posts