Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although South Africa prooved that it was ready to organize this magnificent event,it was taken from them. With this mistake FIFA misses a golden opportunity to acknolledge Africa as a worthy partner in the game of soccer. Everywhere in Europe African players shine. The African national teams are becoming better and better. This are things that can't be said from Azia. Still Japan and Korea can host in 2002. Do they have better organisation? The most recent reports show that they definitely don't. So why did they took the 2006-WC away from South Africa and what do you think of it??

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Its ok they get that chance in 2010.I might go to South Africa for the WC.:thumbsup:
Sorry for bumping very old threads.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I can't wait till 2010, seems too far away :notlist:

I am sure South Africa will do Africa proud, and host a tournament to be remembered. Let's hope that the African teams that will qualify this time around will make a good mark.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
BerberPride said:
Let's hope that the African teams that will qualify this time around will make a good mark.
Yea it gonna be the only chance they'll get to show off their strength.Cause Africa gets 6 spots in 2010 if I'm not mistaken.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts