9 ottobre Slovenia-Italia
13 ottobre Italia-Bielorussia

26 marzo Italia-Scozia
4 giugno Norvegia-Italia
3 settembre Scozia-Italia
7 settembre Bielorussia-Italia
8 ottobre Italia-Slovenia
12 ottobre Italia-Moldova

I am glad that the last 2 games are home games, if we need to win our last 2 matches there is no better lace to do it than at home.

I expect the Italy-Norway first game to be in a rather big stadium... Maybe Fiorentina or Genoa, Italy games havent been held in these places for a long time! Then the 2 away games... where 4 points would be ok from them! Then the home match v Belarus, probably in Trieste or Reggina (if in the south) and a must win game! Then Scotland at home, probably in Palermo... then 3 away games v Norway and Scotland, we should win at least 2 of these. Then 2 home games to finish it off, Slovenia could probably be in Napoli or Bari if it is a very big match. With Moldova being in a stadium like Parma or Brescia or Catania or something!

Thats my prediction on everything... I think we should win all home games, plus a few away games, and that should be good enough! 7 wins would put us through In my opinion!!! As Slovenia, Belarus, Norway and Scotland will be beating each other also!!!

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I'd say out of the 10 games we'd only be seriously troubled in about 3 of them, Scotland, Norway, and Slovenia away. If a point can be picked up in those games then there really should be a problem progressing. On paper it says Azzurri should probably win all these 10 games but we know what to expect with Azzurri.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts