Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss here anything you want about the World Cup.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It ended 3-2. Spectacular!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Till now we can rememebr that the Tricoloure are with one foot back to France,than Italy lost from Croatia and Portugal from USA and Saudi Arabia are the worst team of the tournament.

About the teams i like (the SouthAmericans) they dissappointed me.I don't speak about Argentina and Brazil who are favorites but frot he other three.Uruguay needs a surprise to qualify and without O'Neill,Paraguay needs the help of Spain and Ecuador is out with bad football:(:(:(

·
Registered
591 Posts
Poland lost finaly from Portugal playing bad football...
In a few hours is the game between Paraguay and Slovenia..
Forza Paraguay!!
I believe that the two attackers of the team will score many goals!!Roke Santa Cruz and Hose Luis Chilavert:)D )
Saudi arabia xeperase to ethniko mas rekor(0-12)We were 0-10!
Argentina the f**k didn't move to the next round!!France too...
Italy may not go on too!!!
What is that thing finnaly??????????????????????
:devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Panathinaikara said:

I believe that the two attackers of the team will score many goals!!Roke Santa Cruz and Hose Luis Chilavert:)D )
Why i think you talk like Vaimakis?:D:D

But seriously when you say that you adikeis Paraguay...because they have some quality attackers like Cardozo and Nelson Cuevas who yesterday scored twice:happy:

Now that Chile and Greece are out all my heart is with Paraguay...forza Paraguay:happy::happy:
We can win the Germans!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
U like fightclub as i c megale megale!
Yes i took it from him!
I am with Paraguay too..these two team are the teams that i support now!!
And especially Germany but what to do?

·
Registered
647 Posts
The worst world cup since i started following it. From 86 to now clear the worst cup .
I thought i never say this but its funnier to follow the greek league then the world cup:D .
I hope Brazil wins it all and then we can finish with this **** named WC 2002.'

SAMBA DE JANEIRO TOUROU TOUROU TOUROUROU ROU ROU
:) :) :) :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am very happy to see france go home. they didn't play good enough to pass their group so they r going home this antisheamim....
and figo.....he goes home too....i hate him because his move to Real Madrid so i invite him to see the final WC in home.....
hahaha....
by the way i think germany will take WC because germany is germany maybe the played ugly but they team that know what she from her.....
Forza PAOK!!!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Guys if you dont admit that this world cup sucks then im sorry.
Its the first time i stopped looking games for whole days and just watches highlights and thats enough.
I dont know if its the climate in Japan or Korea but the players get tired very fast and the onl thing you see is long balls and bad referrees.
I hope something changes soon or else this WC will be the worst of all time.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Well look:I don't think that it is the climate but the fact that the WC is taking place in these countries...In the first week 100000 seats in all stadiums were empty...
FIFA believes that football will grow in these countries..huh...i don't believe so..look at USA..:in 1994 the 80% of the population didn't even know that their national team was taking place!!!
It is crazy!!
They consider it a woman sport!!I believe that from now on the WC must take place in Europe or in Latin America..and in Africa yes if they have the stadiums....
What do u guys think?
I don't say that it doesn't s*ck but i want to c some new teams playing...
England - Denmark :3-0
Germany - Paraguay :1-0 (88')(F**k!)
Anyway..i was with these two teams!
Forza Germany now!

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I see that Panathinaikara supports Paraguay. Man, you always wanted to support a team with red and white shirts!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I hate team in red I hate red!!!!
I hate Olympiakos,Red Star and the team I hate is Hapoel ''Comonizm'' Tel Aviv and Ihate England.....
finally I hate red !!!!!!!!1
Forza PAOK!!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Olympiakos:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I hate red too..just like T*rk*y.............
Smthg different::Irland is a great team!!!!!!
Puoyl must be going to the same hair dresser with Bruno Metsu!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Plaka plaka Bruno Metsu is at the 8 of the World Cup!!And i predict to Senegal to overpass Turkey;)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Well,i have not a problem with long hair.
It is just kare with sgoura mallia;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No problem with long hair. But I prefer Giovanni with short hair, and I think he will leaves them to grow again.
I don't want Turkey to pass to the quarter finals. I support Spain and Brazil and I wish one of them will win the CL. Especially Spain.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts