·
Registered
1,471 Posts
:D :D :D ;)
Though it's a little bit mean, isn't it?:D

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Ohne Holland fahr'n wir zu WM, ohne Holland fahr'n wir....:D :tongue: ;)

I hope nobody listened now.:mute:

Of course not LIT :angel: ;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
What a mess... although i am actually pretty sure that I have flash player installed (I used to work with the programm by myself) and though I have no problem to use any other flash sites, I am not able to watch this one :mad:

and yeah, I can imagine it must be a great site, with this wonderful topic ;)

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
:D :D :D ;)

Hehe, great site! Although I can't help but feel sorry for Bergkamp and Van nistelrooy. The WC just isn't the same without them, just as it isn't the same without, say, Beckham. :eek: I don't feel sorry for Kluivert and De Boer though. :tongue: ;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
It is a site dedicated to Hollands WC exit in a satiric way...but dont expect me to translate the whole site, KI ;)

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
:mad: you guys are sick!!

You can expect a celebration in Holland when you get kicked out of the first round :finger:

I remember a certain song was sang when you got kicked out the EC2000 --> Schade, Deutschland alles ist vorbei, alles ist vorbei,alles ist vorbei...

nice eh? :ass:

Binswhacker, Bergkamp retired as international after EC2000

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Just to echo P.Kluivert words ...

I am not good at websites contrcution or whaeva it is called but you bet I'll come up with a site when Someone kicks you out of the WC ... oh, great moment come quicker ... :devil:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Okay, celebrate in holland ;) We will celebrate in Japan/Korea :)

Hey, it is not anyone of us who made this site, was it? And like P. Kluivert said, you celebrated the elimination of germany in holland in the first round, and so did some of us when u failed to qualify for the WC.

That's what rivalry is about in sport, dont take it personal, dudes

1 - 15 of 15 Posts