Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, thought it was about time someone made a official match thread over here. Now when Ljungberg got a little injured it's uncertian if he'll play or not Vs England however we still don't know for sure if Beckham plays either.

I think we'll have a great chance of going through if we beat England, if we lose then our chances will drastically reduce. If it would finnish draw it's still wide open for everyone, Argentina is probably the untouchable #1 in the group so then we just HAVE TO beat Nigeria.

Keep this thread updated. Injuries, Lineups etc.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Sweden is a well organised solid team, however your team lacks the individual talent which England has, your best player Ljunberg is injured and Beckham is 100% fit again.

i heard Ljunberg will NOT be playing V England can you confirm this?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ljungberg is 100% fit for fight aswell, you better watch out :fero:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Becks might be 100% BEFORE the match...but if Mjällby will play from start...I think it'll be more like 20-30% :devil::dielaugh:

·
Registered
892 Posts
I hope England think there is only one main threat(Ljunberg) in the Sweden team cos then they will pay no attention to Henrik Larsson who will rip there defense apart along with Markus Allback.
Very best of luck to Sweden;)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
'Eck RFC said:
I hope England think there is only one main threat(Ljunberg) in the Sweden team cos then they will pay no attention to Henrik Larsson who will rip there defense apart along with Markus Allback.
Very best of luck to Sweden;)
Thanx Eck :)

Unfortunatly I doubt the english are THAT ignorant :sigh:

SH!T I'm nervous :nervous::hopefull::dazed::eek:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
:(

Some of you migth refuse the fact that Lars&Tommy is completely useless....but doesnt it says enough selecting a completely **** Alexandersson ,who havent done a got damn good thing for months and Lukic as a left back, instead of much, much better Edman.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
YES NICLAS!!!:)

Give credit to your coaches, they managed a tactical masterpiece!
Basically the game started as expected, with Svennis knowing how to play Sverige: fast and aggressive. The only problem was that the English mostly played too fast for themselves...and despite clear control over the match, they produced only half chances. The goal by the super traitor could have been denied by Hedman, but such things happen.
The second half brought some genuine changes for Sweden who started to control midfield with England obviously exhausted by their all come out footie of the first half.
Lucic' and Linderoths chances should have won the game for Sweden.

All in all a bitter point for Sweden. I think Allbäck was great, producing some chances out of nothing. All defenders played very well.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I 'll say again that Zetterberg should be playing in the World Cup.

Attachments

·
Administrator
53,215 Posts
man ljunberg did only 4 things,fall,loose the ball,get injured and complain all the time. i would lie if i said that i want him to play against nigeria.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
I was negatively surprised Zlatan didn't get any playing time :( I was only watching this match for Zlatan and then he doesn't even get in as a sub :cry:

Anyway, what was Hedman doing when England scored? He should have just waited in the goal, it was like he didn't know that Becks adds a spin to the corners he takes :rollani: :eekani:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts