Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am banging my head on the walls for Gunes not playing SUKUr-Ilhan from the start of Brazil game, before we conceded that goal. IMagine what we could have done?:rolleyes:

This was the greatest strike force imo so far in this world cup with Rinaldo, Rivaldo.

Ladies and Gentleman,

we are world # :star: :star: :star:

:happy:
:howler: :cool: :lick: :party: :cap: :jester: :finger: :wallbang: :kiss: :smileani: :strong: :) ;) :eek: :D :eek:

Credit to Sukur, wonderful game, 1 goal 2 asists! I am so happy he finished in style, otherwise his career woyuld have been completely ruined. How easily you forget what he has done for us before. He showed he didnt lose his touch today.

We played smart game. Kore was spirited but too unorganized.Great sportsmanship after the game for all players:)

Let the celebrations begin!!!

I expect thousands welcoming the players in the airpirt! They deserve it all!:happy: :party:

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for me we are the real "champions" of this world cup..neither brazil nor germany...

best overall "team"...consistent displays, we won hearts of millions, especuially with holding hands of defeated korean players to greet the fans.

This is what sports is about. Peace and love.

Thank you MIlli Takim! now they deserve a great welcome.

I hear they will land 1800 tsi sunday, there will be an open top bus that will take them and they will tour the city istanbul then go to taksim square for celebrations.

i cant wait to see it!:cool: ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I am very proud of our team. It was like a dream today. The ending of the match made me cry. The players, the huge turkish flag and the great korean supporters!! Unbelievable. Thanks KOREA!!

We are not only the 3rd best team in the world, also THE SECOND BEST TEAM IN EUROPE!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I am very happy with the job we did. Just wanna thank the NT again, also thanks to the koreans for being a great host, and the Korean NT has a great future, congrads guys!

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Well done, Turkey! :)

Sukur finally played a decent game. Still, he could have had a couple more goals if he had played his best!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congratulations on a well deserved 3rd place finish. I gotta be honest I thought you guys were going to lose against Japan.
I didnt think you were gonna make it this far. Great soccer skills and it was fun watching your team.
:)

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Thanks very much chaps. Oldsoc' always the first after every game, nice one.

Fernando Andres, so no stuffed Turkey then:D , but thanks for being big enough to come forward and congratulate. Respect;)

I can't help but feel I would rather have won this game as we did than lose the final. I know it probably doesn't make sense, but we ended on a good note.

·
Registered
88 Posts
HakanK said:
Fernando Andres, so no stuffed Turkey then:D , but thanks for being big enough to come forward and congratulate. Respect;)

I can't help but feel I would rather have won this game as we did than lose the final. I know it probably doesn't make sense, but we ended on a good note.
On a very good note. That stuffed turkey stuff was just a bunch of trash talk. :angel:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Sorry guys, I was away, and that is why I had no opportunity to congratulate you :)
First of all, Congratulations Qardash Turkiye!
COngratulations Azerbaycan:)
COngratulations Turk Dunyasi!
Congratulations to me!:)
Congratulations to everyone who supported TUrkiye!:)

TURKLER-QAHRAMANLAR!!!!:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you know were can I download the complete after match of turkey-south korea?
very important!

(yani maç sonra sinda madalyalari verdikleri an!!çok önemli!!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts