Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pippo Inzaghi should feel totally ashamed of himself, he is an absolute disgarce to this club.Many times yesterday he could have saved us but NO! He has the strength of a pigeon, and i firmly believe that he should retire and take up flower-arranging.As to who will replace him next season, well it doesn't matter as long as he is replaced.For the rest of the team there must be doubts over six or seven players.Ancelotti must also not be let off, the integrity of this man should once again be under question.How in the last 6 weeks Juve can be so lax and then in the final game to throw it away, just makes me feel sick.This is a freak result no doubt but it is one that should not have happened, if the club do not buy big in the summer there will be big problems next season, to all of you who think that we shouldn't tamper with our squad and shouldn't buy big names then just take a look at yesterday as an example, NOT ENOUGH QUALITY IN THIS GREAT SIDE AT THE MOMENT!!!!! FORZA JUVE

·
Registered
881 Posts
I dont think there's a lack of QUALITY but COMMITMENT in the last games played. Juve are the best team in SERIE A. I agree that Inzaghi should be replaced because frankly Ive had enough of cursing at the tv set when he does what hes best at, ****ing everything up. I hate Ancelottis style from the beginning. Just getting points is risky by 1-0. We have to make sure were on top like most of Lazios Victories. With Lippi (97/98) we were thrashing the lower teams 5 or 4 nil(Topscorers that season). We were also entertaining. This season we didnt look like champions, nearly every match was too pressuring.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
There is only one sentance of truth in your post: Ancelotti should be fired !! he makes Juventus play without imagination and waaaaaaaay to static.

Pippo Inzaghi is a great forward but he hasn´t been at his best the last couple of months.

Del Piero was superb against Parma and he´s really a great player, Davids is the best defensiv midfielder in Serie A and yes in europe, Zambrotta is the best midfielder in the italian National squad, Montero was maybe this seasons defender in Serie A, lulliano is great and Tudor is convincing for his age. Tacchinarid is a great defending midfielder and can easily stand in for Davids and Pessotto is a stable defending wing.

Conte maybe not the best right wing and what did Olly do for Juve this season ?? playing beach volley with Bacchini maybe ??

All an all Juve played a great season and inject a bit more attacking and fantasy into the team and nr 26 is not far away :)

Ancelotti must go however I will keep saying this until he can entertain me like Capello, Eriksson, Malesani, Ferguson ( hate that guy ), Zeman :) :) Cuper and many many more.

Forza Juventus !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts