Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Sport today

The Woodgate scandal the madridistas misfortunes are so many, that as soon as blood has become of the scandalous draftee of Woodgate. A displeased case, but that it is not possible to be attributed to the misfortune because its clinical file already gave for a serial before Florentino signed the heel of 22 million euros to contract to him. In fact, in England any man of soccer or fan minimumly aware knew chascarrillo that ran by the streets: "Woodgate is like tampax. It is one week inside and three outside "... of the equipment, it is understood. Then, in Madrid, nor that. Nor a day inside and four months it was... And what it has left! How they could put to similar Madrid goal to him? Then very easy, again the commercial interests in front of the sport ones. The famous contract with British Petroleum was main and an English, obligatory draftee. And later, it happened that it rained on dunked. To the doctors already they threw to them back to I militate the last season and this time they did not insist too much to Florentino not to take the opposite to him. Total, that Woodgate signedinjured (it did not play from April) and follows injured. In any serious club, heads had rolled. To spend millions in an injured player is an irresponsibility. But in this case, since only there is a culprit and all they know it, it does not pass anything. That yes, Woodgate already has dragged to Camacho, because it was the first toad that had itself to swallow, and now make lack those million to file. A scandal.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
This newspaper is no better than colored hygienic paper. The same journal, I should add, which made allegations that he was being investigated for cocaine trafficking. Allegations that were false, and the newspaper, in its cowardly fashion, had to apologize for.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Real signing Woodagte just says enough of desperation for me.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Woodgate is like tampax. It is one week inside and three outside
LMFAO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts