Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse (don't know really, I guess it was expected in some way). Poor Woody or I should say Softy, is out all week due to a major problem in his thigh, which apparently is being associated with his back.

Was good having you Fragilegate.

Lucky bastard, I want RM to sign me and I will glady sit on my arse making the dosh.

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jern Lizardhous said:
it can't be true, Woodgate has never had problems with injuries before.
Hehe, but what's surprising is that it has happened from not even playing. I bet when he was at home he went to pick up the remote to switch the channel on the telly, and to his surprise, he pulled a hammy.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
kick this bastard out along wiz his friend crapham...

and we are supposed to replace a decent injury prone CB wiz an amazing injury prone CB(chivu), fuk that; get me MEXES right now...

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Sorry guys. :D

I tried to keep the faith but it seems this dude is even out of my realms of optimism. :D:D:D

Sell the cvnt! :D

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Pfff... this is hillarious. He should retire, if he were a decent person, but I guess he's happy making money, because definitely this is the last contract of his football career.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think he lied...he just don't want to play and pretend his injury still not heal yet so that he can get his salary without working at all... You guys talked about Ronaldo being lazy..this guy is 100 times lazier. :howler:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Here, madristas call hin Waterproof :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
lol !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts