Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parma signing Marrazzina from Chievo?

I read it on datasport.it that Parma are probably signing Marazzina. He is 28 years old and looks to have a good record(13 goals last season). Good alternative to Di Vaio, Adriano and Bonazzoli. I am not good in Italian so it could be rubbish.

La dirigenza dei ducali ha raggiunto un accordo con il Chievo per avere Marazzina. Alla squadra di Del Neri verranno girati Appiah e Dabo. Marazzina prenderà il posto di Di Vaio, che sarà ceduto sicuramente. Ancora non è certo dove possa finire, ma le voci di mercato danno la Lazio favorita trispetto all'Inter. L'attaccante verrà acquistato dalla Juventus, che lo girerà ai biancocelesti nell'ambito della trattativa che porterà a Torino Alessandro Nesta

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Have anyone heard something about Alex?

Is it possible that we get Alex finally from brazil or what ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DiVaio to Lazio after all?

Last rumour talks of a negotiation started by Juventus with Parma to buy Marco Di Vaio, who should be immediately included in the Nesta's bid, and this will be a return to Rome for the forward, who grown up just in Lazio's youth squad. From Italian-soccer.com.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
M´boma to Brescia?

Sources close to SoccerAge.com can reveal Brescia are tracking Cameroon striker Patrick M'Boma.

The deal will go through if the side chaired by Gigi Corioni will be able to sell Luca Toni to one of the Serie A giants.

M'Boma is currently owned by Parma, but played with Sunderland until last May as he was loaned out by the Emilia side after the African Nations Cup.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Adani to Parma?

I saw somewhere that we are getting Adani from the nose of Middlesbro. I can´t remember where though.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Wow, a Parma fan from Iceland! :dazed: Welcome to the forums Wonderwall! :happy:

I'm sorry I put all your topics together, but since most of these rumors were already discussed, it wouldn't be much constructive having so many new topics about them. I'll try to answer your questions all here:

1) The article says that we have reached an agreement with Chievo about Marazzina, giving them Appiah and Dabo. According to the article, Marazzina will replace Di Vaio who will leave for sure either for Juve or Lazio. It even says Juve will send Di Vaio to Lazio in the Nesta deal. Don't believe everything you read though. ;) I hope we get Marazzina regardless of the Di Vaio departure though, we need a 4th attacker insteas of Sukur.

2) Noone knows what will happen with Alex. :(

3) I hope we keep Di Vaio, but for a big offer I think Parma will sell him. :(

4) Mboma is not part of our plans I think. He must find a new team.

5) Adani will sign for us as soon as we sell Cannavaro. The problem is that so far we can't sell Canna and how much can Adani wait for us?

I hope you're covered, nice to see you here! :)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Welcome Wonderwall....Nice to have a Nordic brother here =):D

About Di Vaio I think that he is staying or leaving for Lazio. I hope that he stays because we need someone like him next to Adriano.

About Adani: He is a good defender but he can`t replace Cannvaro. We need someone with leaderskills...Someone like William Viali in Venezia...Heard of him?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Wiali couldn´t hold a place at Venezia, so I find it very hard to believe that he would be our leader.

I read somewhere that Sacchi would attend Russias next game to watch Spartaks player Sychow(or something like that).

Does anyone know anything about him?

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I know that he is 18 years old and is playing for spartak moskva.....he scored 8 goals in 12 games before WC...

Viali had a place in Venezia but got injured then...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts