1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
:heart: Pazzini & Bojinov :heart:

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
For me, some of the cheapest youths that I buy usually are (some are already class, some become good after 1-2 seasons):

Borre
Mokoena
Vitti
Guarin
Alberoni
Sahin
Walcott
Mcormack (sp? plays for rangers, looks average, but grows into a 20 dribbling striker)
Fayne (same, looks pish but becomes with most attacking attributes at 20)
Tom Craddock (class striker, and so cheap)
James Morrison
Craig Gardner
Baxter
Stuart Taylor
Kerlon
Messi (only 4.5m pounds in January if you bid at end of Dec. his value which is usually at around 3.75 by then)
Aguero
Obi Mikel (he goes to United, but if you can sign him after a season or two, you will have a gem)
Rossi
Routledge (if you got a good training programme, he will become a poor mans Cristiano)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
I haven't noticed Pelle before, but Adu does pretty well.

Lyon have two wonderkids in Fred and Hatem Ben Arfa; they're always at the top of the value chart. Of course Bojinov, Messi, Schweinsteiger, Guarin, and Kompany are excellent as well. I also like Sneijder.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Yeah Fred is a goal machine, but you won't get him cheap. There is also this other brasilian u21 goal machine striker...in stats he is like freds clone but can't remember name:(

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Maybe Thiago Ribeiro or Diego Tardelli? While they don't exactly match Fred, they've both been very good in all my FM 06 games thus far...

·
*the drum drum*
42,585 Posts
Drito said:
Yeah Fred is a goal machine, but you won't get him cheap. There is also this other brasilian u21 goal machine striker...in stats he is like freds clone but can't remember name:(
Fernando Genro? :shades:

Just signed the kid, he was my back-up plan as I wanted Fred. Lyon wanted over €50m, and Fred himself wanted ridiculous wages. So I somewhat forcefully signed Fernando Genro instead..

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I remember him being labelled "Next Luca Toni" in my game :D but as Tanel says, he is future of italian football :thumbsup:

·
*the drum drum*
42,585 Posts
Here he is in early 2010..

He's transfer listed by request, and to add to the 3 goals he's scored this season he had 4 goals two seasons ago to take his career tally up to a whopping 7 goals in 43 starts and 14 bench appearances..

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Tolga said:
Here he is in early 2010..

He's transfer listed by request, and to add to the 3 goals he's scored this season he had 4 goals two seasons ago to take his career tally up to a whopping 7 goals in 43 starts and 14 bench appearances..
Not too impressing, right? but i'm sure with good training he might become class.

·
*the drum drum*
42,585 Posts
I'm guessing that he's just turned out a bum in this particular game, because I loaded another saved game and came out with this. Take into consideration that this next screenshot was taken in the off-season, so his attributes are a fair bit lower then their normal level, whereas the previous one was taken in mid-season where he should be peaking..

Muuuuuuuuch better. I'd actually sign this version of him, too bad he's in the saved game I don't play anymore :groan:

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Tolga said:
Fernando Genro? :shades:

Just signed the kid, he was my back-up plan as I wanted Fred. Lyon wanted over €50m, and Fred himself wanted ridiculous wages. So I somewhat forcefully signed Fernando Genro instead..
Yeah, more likely him than Tardelli or Ribeiro. I was managing Brazil in my previous Bayern game, and he and Fred were competing for starting spots along with Adriano and Robinho (six or seven seasons into the game). Can't believe I forgot about him...

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Some talents from my AEK game :) still in first half of the first season but all are in my First Squad.
Note= Koné has a dual nationality, he posseses both Greek and Albanian passports.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts