Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, to make a long and sad story short a certain XT user was so bitter because of fantacalcio slump that he hacked a certain account and deleted all but one thread in this forum. I think it's clear who the hacker was just by looking at the title of the remaining thread. I am lost for words at the pettiness of this deed so i won't say anything more.

·
Registered
47,297 Posts
I know the story. Did he soft delete or are the data lost forever? Don't forget that there is the briefcase for all the scores till I stopped managing so those ones can surely been recovered.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Is he banned?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ohh that sucks. Hate to see him go, but this is crazy. Why would someone do something like this?

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Ohh that sucks. Hate to see him go, but this is crazy. Why would someone do something like this?
Because he has no life!!!!!!! :frustrat:
They think they are cool by doing something so stupid online will make them someone, but they are not!!
Its very hard to continue the league if we cannot bring up the previous threads.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Are the matches being played? Cause i have a couple of goals and clean sheets for once...
huge mess now.....
i know i cant calculate the scores.
we need the lineups, the table, all the teams were posted.

I think that what may happen is this round will be suspended.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
What a scumbag...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Well, some idiot has ruined it for us all, I am not so sure we can continue the game at the moment, lets see what R10 has to say about it.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
What a petty little piece of shit. Have people been updating the briefcase since Toni left? If so, it shouldn't be hard to recover this.

·
Administrator
53,292 Posts
My sympathies guys. What a ****ing low life...

·
Registered
17,841 Posts
I'm sorry players...

The guy was one of the dumbest posters in the Italian forum anyway. It's a positive he's gone.

·
Registered
47,297 Posts
In theory it should not be difficult to recover what matters (mostly the table) and follow, but I doubt that this week can be performed.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
ust a question, whos account was hacked?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts