Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
HE would stilll want to take credit if any....

remember he said, ' i taught them how to beat manutd'

if that happens.... he will be holding a press conference.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
He put the team together .. it wasnt like Chelsea were destroyed by Liverpool when they played .. those were tight hard games that were 50/50 at the end of the day .. a lot of good sides go out of comeptitions

but yeah sure , he must be thinking to himself .." Avram that lucky BAstard !!"

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
HE would stilll want to take credit if any....

remember he said, ' i taught them how to beat manutd'

if that happens.... he will be holding a press conference.
He certainly didnt teach them how to beat Liverpool in the CL; their biggest obstacle in recent seasons in Europe.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
They are "The Special Two"????

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
He made the team , Grant is gaining Mourniho's work .
You cant just discredit what Grant did. He took a team that first didn't believe in him and were in poor form. He turned around their season, is in the CL final and is level on points with a Manchester United side that is much better than the one Mourinho had to face in his two league-winning seasons.

·
Registered
59,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
You cant just discredit what Grant did. He took a team that first didn't believe in him and were in poor form. He turned around their season, is in the CL final and is level on points with a Manchester United side that is much better than the one Mourinho had to face in his two league-winning seasons.
I mean i didnt see any tactic change or a differant touch by Grant, he plays with same style 4-3-3 , same starting-line up + i dont see he has a big impact in their success in the CL, the players are the main reason .

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Barcamaniac, Grant and Ten Cate didnt change anything... its still the same methods...

If they did and turn it into Grant's Brand of football, then its his credit. But sure, Grant is having disadvantage taking it over at half point.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Mourinho never had the luck of a Riise own goal, and the luck of a stamford bridge second leg ;)

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
I'm sure Mourinho will blame the ref for this. :stuckup:

1 - 20 of 144 Posts