Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...........................at football and if anyone thinks they are ever going to compete in the men's game they are very mistaken I'm afraid. Yes they're game is improving but so is the men's. Do you think you could ever see any woman no matter how good survive in a match like say Chelsea vs Barcelona last Wednesday.

·
Administrator
24,772 Posts
do u think any of those players could have survived on top of a pair of styllettos for an evening?:D

seriously...is there anyone more wussie than a football player?:D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are wussie poofy players but some games get brutal and if women were in it, can you imagine them, they would get their tits grabbed and everything, even when without the ball :sweeteye: .We would be seeing nutmegs every second.

·
Administrator
24,772 Posts
u talking about mixed games?:D

dude, on mixed games do u really think the guys would run after the ball?

the ladies would pass dribble them, while they were staring, and bang, make goal:D

it would be a massacre :howler:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course mixed games. Men vs Women would be double or triple figures. I mean they are saying that in a number of years some women are going to be able to play in the men's teams and I just don't think it would work, for two reasons, not being good enough and the one you mentioned, they have boobs and nice asses.

·
Administrator
24,772 Posts
i think mixed teams cant work, not becoz they are not good enough, but becoz there is a physical inequality , and in the end the best fit woman will always lose to the best fit man...so to me, mixed teams dont make any sense in football or in any other competitive sport where the physical component is so important.

having said that, im sure theres plenty of women who could outplay many of their male counterparts on physical fitness , and i can think of a few in my club alone :howler:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.