Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
It's not the best way to endear yourself to all those "women" ( :D ) who play football professionally. in actual fact, a lot of sports have the women choosing to wear tighter or smaller clothing, but it's a bit offensive to actually ask them to do it.

Then again, anyone who has watched a Women's match probably wants to kill themselves via violent self eye removal surgery, so at least it would attract more paying customers. But they might not be the sort of fans the players want!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
They should show somemore booty:)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I think Blatter needs to hire more bodyguards because the feminists will want his head.;) :tongue: He proved once again how stupid he is. Nothing new.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
I'm opposed to sexy outfits. The fit women aren't anywhere to be found on a football pitch, quite in fact they're nearly all mingers (not you naturally, Hannah! :flirt: ) What perv among us would really want to see more skin? I know I wouldn't at least.

Ciao.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I think it would benefit the women football if they did, better sponsors more audience and interest in the game, But forcing them would be pointless. Not that many of the players are attractive enough anyway :tongue: like the Volleyball women. Perhaps a better idea would be to make a proffesional women league where all the greatest players could play ( say Italian seria A) cause in Volleyball they both have the best male and women leagues. Right now there are few proffesional players nor teams, i think 3 proffesional players in the Swedish league. The rest are playing football as a hobby. If all the best players could play in thebest league it would make women football alot more interesting then it is right now, it would also increase standards of quality.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A part form the usual stupid answers I got, I will tell you that I would watch women soccer only if they show some goods, otherwise forget it, they cant play for shit.
Ary, men actually play the sport and dont go around the pitch moaning like that +++ of sbaresic.
Leave the sport to the men, thank you.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Blatter is not only a corrupt but an idiot aswell. With so many people fighting everyday for women´s football and here comes the self-proclaimed FIFA president and says this shit. I´m sure he has sexual fantasies wearing one of those sexy uniforms while he counts all the money he steals. Blatter out!

Arianna said:
oh well and why not the men naked?:confused:

:D :D :D
They already do it!:eek: :howler:
http://www.aftersun.com/final45.mpg

·
Registered
210 Posts
Blatter is perverse and has an intention to degrade women. The Bastard!!!

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Legolas Green said:
Blatter is perverse and has an intention to degrade women. The Bastard!!!
No, Blatter is degraded and likes perverse women. ;)

Anyway, what else can you expect from him, not that even this would convince me to watch them play. ;)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Arianna said:
oh well and why not the men naked?:confused:

:D :D :D

they can make one tatoo with the name on their backs
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Actually that’s not a bad idea Arianna!!:dontcare: :dontcare:

( Can you imagine Nesta or Raul dribbling with their di**s :tongue: :tongue: ;))

1 - 20 of 20 Posts