Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should be "easy" 3 points in the bag. however we have been held to many draws this season with these "easy 3 pts" lets hope we do well, play out game and do not underestimate this team. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
In this game, I think Arsenal will beat Wolverhampton for the 2nd time this season. I want to see Jose Antonio Reyes redeem himself after last Tuesday's own goal score in Arsenal's League Cup semifinal match against Middlesbrough. Arsenal is favored (1.40) to win over Wolverhampton at ** Any thoughts on how Jose Antonio Reyes could improve Arsenal's chances for the Premiership title?

-----
**No advertising allowed(atleast not for non-Arsenal sites...). Check the rules and if you have any complaints send me a PM.
/Forum Manager Wakky
-----

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Wolves of course beat MU and drew Liverool here so dont count your chickens bfore they have hatched!!!

I will say 0-2 Arsenal

first goal a winning tackle in midfield by Vieria quickly released on the break to Henry who does a little pass inside for Pires to whopp it in 1-0

second goal an inswinging corner not cleared properly and Reyes stabs it in :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I read on arsenal.com that Reyes wont feature in this game.

Wolves are determine to avoid relegation so they will fight it out in their home ground, however still think that we should be able the full 3 points :)

wolves 0 - arse 3

:star: Henry, Henry, Pires :star:

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
reyes has passed his fitness test , and will travel with the squad , i just found out... he'll probably start so wenger can give him a chance to make up the last own goal .
arsenal 2-1( Henry, Bergkamp)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wenger told reyes to toughen up and play every game like cup final.

henry 2 goals away from 100 goals in the EPL

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
hope to win
any win
just a win
;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Gooner4life said:
hope to win
any win
just a win
;)
oi,i thought you said the secret was out?

are you sure you aint cursed us 4life :eek: :dazed: :D

great catchphrase though,i can imagine you on one of these TV game shows moving your fingers about as the ads come on,saying "hope to win,any win,just a win" :D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
it'll work for such an easy game ISA
but in the hard ones
there is the new one :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Good win for the boys. Reyes, Pires and Henry link incredibly well together. Especially Reyes got the pace to run along with Henry :D. I wish he took the shot instead of passing to Henry...

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I caught the game to see Reyes... seemed in the first 10 minutes he came on they were afraid to give him the ball. I watch alot of Arsenal games so it's not my ignorance saying that Henry is turning into an incredible hog when he's a winger. Wenger should tell him if he's not gonna make a pass that will meet someone's foot, then just pass it back. I realise he is brilliant, but I can remember about 6-8 times he crossed the ball that were disgutingly bad.

BTW do I smell world class around Ashley Cole?:eek:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
do you mean when we went 3-1 up? i think Henry was just trying to play Reyes in so he could score,he often does that when we get new forwards.

we were rubbish first half,but bossed it second,when Paddy wakes up so do the whole team. ;)

onto the 25th one :D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes i seen henry do that sometimes to, to me, i think his just trying to create space in the middle as most defenders mark henry. thus he just passes to the forward.

didnt see the game, however if u say his crosses were bad, strikers do have their off days.

·
Registered
72 Posts
BeBu said:
Good win for the boys. Reyes, Pires and Henry link incredibly well together. Especially Reyes got the pace to run along with Henry :D. I wish he took the shot instead of passing to Henry...
Prob Reyes want to play Henry so he can score his 100th prem goals ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts