Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd drop by, and then I noticed how empty this forum is. Where's is everyone? A lot of people, like Rosicky and Dragonheart seem to be gone, and others, like Rothose, are posting less. I know Jez is too busy to visit regularly...

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Yes, you are right, the german forum is quite deserted again. Maybe it's because the german teams are out of the CL, and it's almost clear that Werder will become Bundesliga champs ...

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not only that, but it also seems the number of Xtratime members interested in German football is relatively low compared to those interested in football from many other countries. Quite strange, considering German football is relatively strong and influential.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have to admit that I was shocked too when I droped in here again about two weeks ago. You might not even know me as I am posting pretty rarely but I got the majority of my few posts here in the german forum.
This is now about two years ago. It was pretty funny in here with the prediction league running and guys like Psycho, Tigerheart, Jez etc.

I know this is long ago but I'm kind of sad if I look at the forum now.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
It would take a very strong persuasion for Frank to come back. Coz after all he's got his own forum now. Do you guys want him to return badly? I'll try to ask him to drop by now and then if you do - so, yes or no? :)

Psycho hopefully will visit too if Frank shows up here more often. We'll see.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Tim said:
Thought I'd drop by, and then I noticed how empty this forum is. Where's is everyone? A lot of people, like Rosicky and Dragonheart seem to be gone, and others, like Rothose, are posting less. I know Jez is too busy to visit regularly...
i m still around, tim... :howler::D

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I still miss the "good old days" when there was enough activity to even warrant some subforums (bin eigenltich aber meistens für die lebhaften Parties gekommen :D ;) ), but at least traffic has picked up just a bit.

...or is there some secret hiding place I don't know about? ;)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wonderful goal! ;)

Well, post away, Andre. At least we've already got Rothose here, Manuel seems to be dropping by again, maybe Michael will comment from time to time, and I will try to keep up as best as possible. I think with just a bit more activity, there will be a lot more interest in the forum again. :)

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
Has anyone given any thought of us starting our own Bundesliga Only Message board?

·
Registered
69,085 Posts
I am interested in German football but its hard to post when only a few people do. I'll start posting more info here, although in my profile I saw I'm a Bayern suppoter I really don't have a favorite club, I just follow the league (if that makes sense! :D )

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
I am interested in German football but its hard to post when only a few people do. I'll start posting more info here, although in my profile I saw I'm a Bayern suppoter I really don't have a favorite club, I just follow the league (if that makes sense! :D )

...didnt know you were a Bayern fan :yuck:

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think having this forum amidst all these others is actually good, because then there is already a large potential audience, and people that would otherwise not actively seek out a Bundesliga message board might briefly drop by, decide they like it, and start becoming active.

...and yes, HD, that makes sense. :)

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Unfortunately, i'm quite busy in my job at the moment, therefore i don't have the time to drop by frequently...
Good to see some other people reviving this forum .. :)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rothose said:
Unfortunately, i'm quite busy in my job at the moment, therefore i don't have the time to drop by frequently...
:eek:

There's never too little time for you to talk about Werder... ;)

On what kind of software are you working, by the way, if you don't mind me asking. :)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tim said:
There's never too little time for you to talk about Werder... ;)
:wallbang:

I don't know why I do it, but I have been confusing Werder for Hamburg for the longest time. Right now, for example, Dortmund vs. Hamburg is on television, and for a while I thought it was Dortmund vs. Bremen. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts