Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone sharing this with me?

It's about two weeks since the last (Brøndby-) match was played and I'm already suffering! The worst part is that I'm fully aware of how long it will take before I once more can watch my team play again - 2 months actually.

There is a positive note to all this pessimism though. Thanks to the newcomer, the Royal League, it's "only" two and not three months, which we normally have to endure at this time. I welcome and applaud that initiative.

Next match is IFK Göteborg, Royal League, away, February 12th. I'm taking the trip to Gothenburg, and I can't wait!

God jul, allesammen. :)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been watching some old Brøndby-matches on video the past few Sundays to ease the pain. ;)

The 1-1 draw against FCK at Parken in 2002, where Mads Jørgensen equalized in the 89th minute and indirectly won us the championship.

The 2-0 win against Lyngby in the last match of the season in 2002 - The championship-winning match.

The 2-1 and penalty shoot-out win against Schalke from last fall.

The 3-1 win against FCK at Parken from this season.

Dorky, I know. :eek: ... :finger:

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Frederik said:
I've been watching some old Brøndby-matches on video the past few Sundays to ease the pain. ;)

The 1-1 draw against FCK at Parken in 2002, where Mads Jørgensen equalized in the 89th minute and indirectly won us the championship.

The 2-0 win against Lyngby in the last match of the season in 2002 - The championship-winning match.

The 2-1 and penalty shoot-out win against Schalke from last fall.

The 3-1 win against FCK at Parken from this season.
I think I got an old tape with the 1990 UEFA-goals against E. Frankfurt and B. Leverkusen, I might watch that one of these days ;) ;)

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Haha, know exactly were you're talking about... these days are so boring... we'll start again on the 23rd of january (home against Ajax :D), so our winter-break is 'only' 5 weeks.

But probably I'll attend some friendlies during the winter-break... I just can't live without football :D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts