Xtratime Community banner

With that team, we will loose tonight.

423 views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Lazindo01 
G
#1 ·
Have you guys seen the line-up for tonight...

Inter is going to play us of the field.

Look at the defense...

Balotta - Needs to play 150% of his regular potential to save us this time.
Gottardi-Miha-Couto-Pancaro

Look at our wingbacks...Pancaro and Gottardi...very impressive...

And the midfield, our wingers are good but what about the center. Sensini and Stankovic...I can't believe this!

Our team looks worse than ever for the most important game so far this season.

Can you imageing Recoba against Pancaro on the leftwing....that thought really scares me.

Im regulary a optimistic person, but with this team we will not take the italian cup.

------------------
Forza Lazio

See less See more
G
#2 ·
Petter, you don´t know what you are talking about. Pancaro saved our a s s two times this season against Inter.
Sensini and Stankovic are great players, Gottardi performs well (except from Valencia game). Please think twice before you say something like this...

FORZA LAZIO (and even Pinzi, Gottardi and Marcolin plays in Lazio)

G
#3 ·
Really....

Pancaro may have been splendid against Inter this season, but he has been terrible in some games as well. Gottardi does not perform well.

What worries me is not that the players will do the best they can, Im sure they will. But as you can see, they are all, except perhaps Pancaro, the second alternative.
First choice Second choice
GK: Marchegiani 2: Ballotta
RD: ***** 2: Gottari
CD: Nesta 2: Couto
DM: Almeyda, Simeone 2: Sensini
OM: Veron 2: Stankovic

Who are you to tell me to think twice, what do you know about that??
I have given this alot of thought, otherwise I wouldnt have said it.

------------------
Forza Lazio

G
#4 ·
Eriksson is doing the absolutely right thing. after all do we really expect that Lazio is going to win three titels this year? to win the league, the CL and the cup demands an incredible preformance witch I don´t think Lazio is up to. We have to focus!! every match from now on is like eriksson said a final we have to rest players! I mean we can´t expect to win the league or pass the round in the champions league with the same line-up. Therefore it´s necessery to rest Veron, almeyda and ***** this match.

#5 ·
If this is such a bad line-up, please give us a good alternative, Petter!

Ballotta - We won 5 of the 6 games he played in! So, I'd say his regular potential is already a 150%!

Pancaro and Gottardi - Both are great players. I really don't think you've ever even seen them play! Gottardi doesn't perform well? Perhaps not against Valencia, but we usually don't base our judgements on one single game!

Sensini & Stankovic - Another two great players. What the hell is wrong with them?

First choice, second choice! Bullsh**! To me there is no first or second choice, each and everyone of those players are top class! What you were talking about is called rotation system. And that means the line-up changes often. The players you would like to see tonight, will probably play the next game...

If you've got so much faith in Inter, just put on their jersey tonight, allright?

Lazio esisti SOLO tu!

Lazia

G
#6 ·
petter you are not familiar with lazio players at all. as emir said think twice before posting something. pancaro is a player who playes on moments. sometimes he is lost but sometimes he is excellent. for instance against perugia he was quite good and he sent that beautiful cross which enabled matador to score.
sensini is very reliable player while deki stankovic is pure class and tonight he will finally play on his position like attacking midfielder and i pray to god that he perfoms well and lazio win of course.
forza lazio!!!!!!!!!!

G
#7 ·
Two thoughts:

1. Relax. Lazio can handle Inter at home with that line-up. And if there is a problem, you'll have another chance at them in the return leg. Anyway ...

2. Think ahead to this weekend = Fiorentina, the last potentially difficult game you have left this year in Serie A (on paper anyway). If you win that one, you probably force Juve to win all five (or win four and draw one) of their remaining games: Inter away (without Zidane), Parma, Fiorentina, and two away games - a very tough assignment. Beat Fiorentina and the scudetto is probably yours. So Lazia is right (as usual) - Ericksson is using a rotation system very intelligently.

Good luck tonight.

Zen9

#8 ·
If all the Lazio players had your attitude
Petter they would definately loose.

Dont forget there is a game on the weekend and one on Tuesday as well and they are all very important! For this reason some players need to rest in one game to perform better in another

G
#9 ·
well, i must admit, i cind of agree with petter. I´m not saying balotta is bad or anything, but if he where that damn good, he wouldn´t be second choice, now would he???? By the way, what´s the matter with marchegiani, injured or????

G
#10 ·
Guys, my mind is not yours to decide :(

It doesent matter how many times I think of the line up that was shown (Balotta-Gottardi, Couto, Miha, Pancaro - Conceicao, Sensini, Deki, Nedved- Salas, Inzaghi), I said that I thought it was weak, and that won't change, thats my opinion, and I stand by it.

I simply put on paper that I thought the Lazio line-up (As mentioned above) was very weak. I didnt mentioned anything about future games, I looked at the team and said, this team, participaiting for this game, doesent look good at all. And I still stand here after a win, saying this.

Balotta - Has been standing in the shadow of Luca this season, now he is in because Luca's injured, I would call him a secondary choice, not a part of the rotationsystem.

Gottardi, Pancaro - If they are so good, then how come they both warms the bench when Favalli and ***** are healthy? They may have there moments, but their peaks are too low, and the moments too few.

Sensini - Someone said earlier that Sensini was like a worn-out shirt, I couldt possibly agree more.

Stankovic - Sorry, but I still havent seen him playing a good game this year.
I know you Deki-lovers will claim that Eriksson only has used him to the right...well maybe he have..I dunno, Deki is still a mistery to me. (Don't get me wrong I like him, as I like all Lazioplayers).

I stand by Lazio, as I always had, and as I always will. I thought this was a weak team, I still do. And I do think that a Lazio Line-up without Almeyda, Simeone, Veron, Nesta, ***** and Marchegiani is alot weaker than a Lazio Line-up with them should be. And I can't believe so many disagree...

However, great win tonight, winning goal by Simeone, who was not in the first line-up proposed by Laziomania....by the way...

------------------
Forza Lazio

#11 ·
Petter, Simeone was in the line-up written on Laziomania !

Just take a look at the News "4-5-1 or 4-4-2"
The difference between the line-ups is Simeone instead of Salas. And both should be called starters, maybe Salas is an even more than Simeone if we look at this season.

if Lazio's line-up was that bad, what should we say about Inter who was beaten by this team ? :)

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

G
#12 ·
Mattias,
1st - I admire your work at Laziomania, keep it up! :)

2:nd - Simeone may have been shown in the "4-5-1 or 4-4-2" but the line-up I speak about is the first one, and it was shown under the headline "probable Line-ups". This was the team I saw: Balotta-Gottardi, Couto, Miha, Pancaro - Conceicao, Sensini, Deki, Nedved- Salas, Inzaghi. And that was the team I critisized.

So in a way you can say that I critisized a team that wasent playing. However, I think we got a more powereful team with Simeone within it.

So Inter didnt actually loose against the team I critisized. Even if they had, I don't feel like Im measureing Lazio against Inter, Im measureing the eleven men of Lazio that played compared to other players in Lazio that could have played...Do you know what I mean?

However, it seems as this is the end of the discussion as the team that got the topicwriter (that would be me :)) upset didnt play.

------------------
Forza Lazio

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.