Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know why my post didn't appear. So, I wanted to start a thread where we can tell what realistic targets we want and the formation we dream (trying to keep it real) for the next season. I would say:
Frey
Micah Richards-Gambo-Demichelis, or some other young one-Pasqual? Gobbi? Vargas?
-----------------Frings---------------------
--------Monto-----------Kuz/Melo/Donadel
---???------------------------------Mutu
------------Gila------------------

I can't find an ideal winger for us. A young and not expensive one. Vargas would be nice as LB, as he plays great and i'm peruvian. Though, I think we're doing pretty fine in that area wit gobbi and pasqual (who just had a bad season) and with that 10M€ we could spend in him we could do much better.

·
Registered
490 Posts
My wish is:Lucho Gonzales,Suarez(Ajax-left wing),Motta(Atl.Madrid),Luisao(Benfica),Kompany,Vargas....I think this targets are realistic.OK not all of this!!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
No way...he is very expencive and he is target almost in every big club!
This can be the BIG step fordward,but is very difficul!Mutinho is good talent!!!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
My wishlist

Vargas - pretty much done
Podolski to stay away from the club
Another defender and defensive midfield
Probably could do with a right back as well

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Podolski to stay away from the club
haha

The rest of mine are the same as yours but I *definitely* want a right back. I would love it if Da Costa turned out to be the long-term partner for Gamberini but, if not, a solid mid-20s CB.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yes agree with you!We are going to buy one central back for sure,and also right wing back!But I dont know about right winger!Santana is playing there and we have Semioli on thet position!I want new player on this position but we need to wait,because Santana can go in other team!

·
Registered
10,724 Posts

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
The only one I read was Sabri a couple months ago but I've been pretty busy and not following as closely as I normally would.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We need a DM, a CB and a RB. After spending a lot of money in Vargas and Gila, I don't see how are we going to get classy players in this positions. We don't want this players, we really need them. I propose Burdisso, Senna and Micah Richards. After getting them, then we could fight for Scudetto.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Schweinsteiger :)

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I can't imagine him ever playing for us. Actually any foreign team to be honest. He's alright and English so that's to Arsenal, Chelski, Utd or Liverpool for inflated English player prices. Probably £20 min price unless his contract is let run to one year left.

Definately not for us though.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hahahah Micah Richards.....there are much better defenders in Italy!And also this players from Premier League usually are staying there for holl life!Somthing BORING i thing!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts