Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I am a Real Madrid supporter but I really do hope the best for Valencia, Im sooo happy for them, and to shut up the mouths of the Barcelona dic*heads great!! I would like to see a Real-Valencia final!!

You guys are playing great... All the best

Ps what do you think will happen (being realistic on Wed?)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Good luck to Valencia on Wednesday. I am an impartial fan, but I hope Valencia can go all the way and win the CL. As I am Argentinean, I am always supporting and watching over the performances of C. Lopez, Gonzalez and Pellegrino.

[This message has been edited by czar (edited 09-05-2000).]

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
czar: For the better part of this year I have always wondered why Pallegrino does not get called up for Argentina?? can you please clarify this for me?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Good luck from me too !!! (another Real Madrid fan)

I have no doubts about you reaching the final, but if you could win in Nou Camp tomorrow it would be even greater !!!

See you in Paris !

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a Lazio supporter but I wish Valencia the very best in lifting the CL cup this year... :)

Go for it, Valencians!

P.S. Thanks TristanWhite for the url

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
EclipsE: Pellegrino, was called up a couple of times by Bielsa at the beginning of his tenor as National Team Manager. Although, he was called up, he wasn't given much of a opportunity to perform. I've always thought that he should be given greater opportunities.

The problem it appears is that several other players, that Bielsa favors, normally occupy Pellegrino's position. Regardless, I still think that he will be given further opportunities in the future. At least, I hope so.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i think valencia has to play great defensive game and when they get the ball, they must make use of their counterattacks so barca would fear of having all its players attacking valencia...i am predicting a 2-1 for barca and thats it...WE ARE IN THE FINALS!!!!!

czar, besides pellegrino, kily, and lopez, there is someone else....HECTOR CUPER! THE COACH OF THE YEAR!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I am a Milan supporter & i wish all the very best to Valencia.I hope u ppl will go to final & have the honour of CL.Do your best tomorrow & have a fair result :) :) :)
I just hope Gerard & Kily Gonzalez might not get any yellow card tomorrow. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts