Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well tomorrow is the BIG day! I have my exams. To many of you this might just sound like another exam, but in Poland it's not like that. We don't have tests at the end of every year, instead we have one BIG test at the end of highschool (12th grade). FUC*! I'm so scared I slept only 2 hours this night and i don't even wanna think about the upcoming night :( Anyway tomorrow I write my exam from the polish language and this can be a real horror! Wednesday is history, so I'm a bit calmer about things... ;)
So anyway I just want you guys to wish me luck, because I really am gonna need it (and perhaps some sleep ;)). C ye tomorrow, or...maybe not...ever, ever...again :(. hehe bye!

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
gOD is sure you'll do a great job. if that doesn't make you feel better i don't know what will :)

good luck!

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I had my exams yesterday and it went very good!!

My point is that if even i can pull that of then there is no chance that you fail :)

Good luck!

Jakie masz eksamy? Z Polskiego albo czos?

Just wondering

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Now here, even gOD bless you la, so don't be scared :). Go~~~~~~, make a good grade, don't let your mom cut your line cuz we need you in this board. ;) In addition, I think you are so lucky that 1 BIG exam = 3 fianl exams, not bad!
If it will make you feel better so I will tell you the truth, I even can't catch that BIG match on live tomorrow :(, at that time, I will be having my stupid classes...so, you are luckier :).

Anyway, GOOD LUCK!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Labas, all the encouragements from all the fans worldwide! :)
2 good reasons to be in good shape for the exams:
1)Real's going to be crushing Bayern and will MURDER Barca in the final 4-0!(Is that not enough of a gift for you and us all?) :)
2)Think of what you'll do when you will be Real's president! :)
Now that thought alone is powerful enough to make you go through ANY kind of exams or hurdles! :) :) :) (at least that's what i do, i imagine that in the future i'll be taking over Berlusconi! and it works great for me!)
Anyways, Bonne chance mon pote!
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Labas, hang on in there!

If you manage not to fall asleap during the exam YOU'LL ACE IT !!!

Good luck!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I've got horrific news from me exams. I have probably flunked. This is so sad, sice I had the perfect idea, how to write it. Here's the story. AFter 1,5 hours my teacher comes up to me and tells me, that my work is weak. Well guys, I dunno about you, but I was so fuc!in depressed, I couldn't think. Stupid me, instead of ignoring her, I started wondering and thinking. The result will be that I'll probably get an even worse grade. I don't know guys, but I don't think even Real- Bayern will cheer me up tonight. I am mega-depressed and I'll probably not be here for a long time. Injustice rules I guess :(

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Hey,it was just the Polish...be calm and tear that ***** apart in history,I know you can! :)

Two weeks for me.................................

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You were right Amo! Today I had a pretty good time, while writing history! I actually wrote 11 big pages!!! And guess what? It was about Bizantium!! hehe, i was so lucky! Now we'll see if I pass, but that shouldn't be a problem.. :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
FORZA KONSTADINOS PALEOLOGOS!

or Êùíóôáíôéíïò Ðáëáéïëïãïò to be exact.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was he really that revolutionary of a basileus? IMO Bazili II and people like Jan Tzimiskes deserve more credit. It'll probably take you more time to deciphere these polish names into greek, so don't really bother if you can't :) Anyway Bizantium RULES!!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I have just finished me exams (hence the fact that I have not been here much). I don not care how they went but know that it is all over. YEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHH. Real for CL.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
At last. We were getting worried here pool :) You've missed a lot of things...including the creating of the Deportivo forum :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts