Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahsan said:
Unfortunately, there is bound to come a time when we won't win as much. At this time, we will find out who finds it difficult to be a Milan fan.
I would even make a sticky of his post :shades:
I won't, but he speaks words of truth :stuckup:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Ahsan said:
Unfortunately, there is bound to come a time when we won't win as much. At this time, we will find out who finds it difficult to be a Milan fan.
i think at this time a lot of Interisti will come out of the Milan closet and show their true colours
:eekani: :eekani: :eekani:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vagabondo said:
i think at this time a lot of Interisti will come out of the Milan closet and show their true colours

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I will just quote Berlusconi on this topic:

"Voglio un Milan più forte delle ingiustizie, dell'INVIDIA e degli avversari". :stuckup::devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
43,409 Posts
Unless, Diav is making fun of Ahsan for some reason unknown to me (and I don’t think that’s the case), it is a very important topic to bear in mind. Some of us have seen good and bad with Milan and some (I am not among them) have seen the worst with the Serie B years. We were 9th in the league, we were piss poor, we lost to Galata and to Rosenborg, we were humiliated on our 100th anniversary game, Juve dominated us in Italy for years ... between 96 and 99 and even 2001, it wasn’t that much of a thing to be a Milan fan (glory hunters wise) except for the not so distant past of Sachi and Capello ... and to believe. We had bad coaches, not so good players, Lady luck was not our side as it obviously is now. Times like that will come, sooner or later, may be even worse. Look at Inter :D but we have to keep the faith and the heads up, cause we are Milan - in glory and pain, in victory and defeat: we are red and black. :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bono said:
Unless, Diav is making fun of Ahsan for some reason unknown to me (and I don’t think that’s the case), it is a very important topic to bear in mind. Some of us have seen good and bad with Milan and some (I am not among them) have seen the worst with the Serie B years. We were 9th in the league, we were piss poor, we lost to Galata and to Rosenborg, we were humiliated on our 100th anniversary game, Juve dominated us in Italy for years ... between 96 and 99 and even 2001, it wasn’t that much of a thing to be a Milan fan (glory hunters wise) except for the not so distant past of Sachi and Capello ... and to believe. We had bad coaches, not so good players, Lady luck was not our side as it obviously is now. Times like that will come, sooner or later, may be even worse. Look at Inter :D but we have to keep the faith and the heads up, cause we are Milan - in glory and pain, in victory and defeat: we are red and black. :)
:thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:

P.S. Absolutely not making fun on Ashan :star:

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
I was a fan since the great MVB years, when everything was so sweet and a win was appeared to be so easy. :star:

Then came the 'dark age', but it wasn't a complete black-out. The great George Weah who delighted the world. The sweet 6:0 game, the incredible scudetto with Bierhoff-Zorro-Leo, and the 4-1 comeback fight against Dortmund in San Siro. The great Rivaldo-Albertini showtime in San Siro in a CL match...these Milan was not invincibles nor immortals, but they are MILAN. :proud:

True, the night in Leeds, the sorrow against Galatasary, Hertha Berlin, the humiliation by juve 1-6, the struggle for only a CL 4th spot. The humiliation by a Real Madrid in a non-competitive match :stoned: . WE are still Milan. :proud:

Unlike some of you, I knew nothing about Italian language. But it doesn't bring hindrance nor inconvenience to me as a Milan fan. Milan convinced me not by any language or media hype, but with her football, her charm, her tradition, and her soul.:devil:

We love Milan, not because they are winning, not because our cugini is losing, but because, we are red and black in our heart. :heart:

We love, because we believe, the team will never let us down. :star:

:devil:FORZA MILAN:devil:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Why do Ahsan's words remind me of the Party's lines? :tongue:

The Communist Party would call to its party members: "Now it's the critical time to test your loyalty & devotion to the Party"..... :mute:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Once you go Red & Black there ain't no turning back. :devil:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ahsan is very right. If you noticed, when we won against Porto, all these Inter fans suddenly started showing up in our forum, most I have never seen before. Its not like we won anything at that point, but with Barcelona, Manchester Unitd, Arsenal, and Real Madrid out, it was surprising to see all these new faces spurring us on in the CL.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Elephant King said:
We love, because we believe, the team will never let us down. :star:

:devil:FORZA MILAN:devil:
The King has spoken :stuckup:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Ahsan is very right. If you noticed, when we won against Porto, all these Inter fans suddenly started showing up in our forum, most I have never seen before. Its not like we won anything at that point, but with Barcelona, Manchester Unitd, Arsenal, and Real Madrid out, it was surprising to see all these new faces spurring us on in the CL.
Don't knock them, Pulsar. It's true most of them will leave Inter for the next team in the news, but some will have fallen in love with your team and will become true supporters. Italians are born into their teams; the rest of the world needs to "discover" a team, whether it's on television or in the sports pages. The CL is great publicity. ;)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
There are some great posts here and my compliments to Diavolo for making this into a thread and Ahsan for saying something that I have tried to say though not so concisely.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ahsan is a Milan fan and my close friend. Don't INSULT HIM or PUT HIM DOWN by saying that he is a club-hopping fool like some people around here, not you of course. He is a longtime Milan fan. I had to post in the MIlan forum even tho I vowed not to, b/c I have to defend my friend AHsan. He's a true REd and Black.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Paratroopa said:
Ahsan is a Barcelona fan.
Just out of interest, have you seen my Avatar? Guys, there have been some excellent posts in this thread. Thank you for the kind words and positive contributions. Pulsar, thank you very much for your support!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Ahsan (in reality supports Real Madrid) but he doesn't know how you guys will take the news once he announces and proclaims his love for RM :D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i rember the days on MM when we would be thrilled by even being in CL consideration...and getting 4th was an honor...

when gala beat us two years running, when PSG pulled one from us, when the germans taught us a lesson, when juve made us a joke

those war cold times....

when its all good like now there is just so much less to discuss and comment on, as the team is perfect, lets see how long we can maintain it, 1 or 2 more years max i think

1 - 20 of 38 Posts