Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I predict WW3 if we ever play them again :D.

This was them last week in their league match in Innsbruck.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We played them twice in Europe, in 2005 and 2009. With their fanatic fans behaving like fascists and inviting all neo-nazis from Europe to provoke us they didn't create a lot of sympathy towards them from Basque Country :D.

Remember this one. :howler:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Knoert, you know I don't have anything against you, but please change the title of the thread, if it means what Google translate at least says! :D

People here are left, right, center or whatever, no need to "keep" a feud against stupid hooligans (as I regard all hooligans stupid, no matter what "side" they support). All teams have a percentage, lower or higher of people with no brain, no reason to give them attention, even in a small forum. :)

·
Registered
947 Posts
Nice title if I look at their banners!
Puta Bilbao? Well.. puta Österreich! "Viva Franco"... I must throw up..

"Wir singen scheiß Austria Wien.. wir singen scheiß Austria Wien... scheiß Austriiaaa Wiiiiiien!" :D
Very simple text for simple-minded people like them.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Knoert, you know I don't have anything against you, but please change the title of the thread, if it means what Google translate at least says! :D

People here are left, right, center or whatever, no need to "keep" a feud against stupid hooligans (as I regard all hooligans stupid, no matter what "side" they support). All teams have a percentage, lower or higher of people with no brain, no reason to give them attention, even in a small forum. :)
Don't take it too serious mate, it's just someone attended me on the picture shown in the first post, think it's quite funny they still care about us although you'll see a purple 'Wien' banner each time we play in the Bernabeu too.

What does Google translate say? :D

Feel free to change the topic title but I couldn't think of anything better :lala:.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Woah, moment. They hold "puta Bilbao" banners when NOT playing Athletic??!

That's just.... ridiculous and silly. "Ihr nervt, geht sterben." is all I have to say about them.

And please... translate the Castilian texts.. I don't understand them most of the time... :(

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And please... translate the Castilian texts.. I don't understand them most of the time... :(
'We like to go on holiday to Spain and Basque Country,
however, we'll always hate Athletic
despite that, we're no fascists
viva franco'

·
Registered
947 Posts
'We like to go on holiday to Spain and Basque Country,
however, we'll always hate Athletic
despite that, we're no fascists
viva franco'
"we'll always hate Athletic" I understood that one and of course "we are no fascists". But they are fascist, otherwise they would not say "viva Franco"!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Disgusting bastards... all of them, them fascists of Atlético and of Austria... f*** them!

Otherwise... BioJedi must be right. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts