Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see Macho went to Lautern and Haas is in Training with Plymouth any other transfer rumors floating around?

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Tirol picked up Alex Hörtnagl, who was without a team after a bad injury.
And Marian Kovacevic is leaving Admira.

No really big news, unfortunately the Mila to FAK-rumours went silent.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I guess it's safe to say that it was just a rumour all along.
Btw, how could I forget about Ales Ceh is coming back to Austria? :) He's joining Werner Gregoritsch at LASK.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
MxPx said:
Btw, how could I forget about Ales Ceh is coming back to Austria? :) He's joining Werner Gregoritsch at LASK.
Yes - how could you? :nono: Already checked the date for Untersiebenbrunn - LASK.

LASK signed a second Slovenian veteran and former GAK-player today - Zejlko Milinovic!

And btw: Happy 2005 to all of you guys! :)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Heavy traffic on the Freiburg-Austria route...

Lukas Mössner (U21-striker) leaves Freiburg (Amateure) and joins Mattersburg whereas Andreas Ibertsberger leaves Salzburg for them.
Let's hope Ibertsberger does better in Freiburg than Wagner and Marasek before him...
And rumours say Salzburg are after German Tobias Willi (a loan deal), who plays for Freiburg, of course.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Didi Ramusch is rumoured to leave GAK for FC Kärnten. Nice idea, as he wouldn't get much playing time in spring either.

·
Registered
7 Posts
fixed transfers:
- Pa Saikou Kujabi 'roberto carlos' => GAK
- Lechner is back at GAK, what is great. In return Stefan Erkinger leaves the club, he goes to Kapfenberg.

rumours:
- Hassler wants to leave GAK (to Kärnten, Salzburg?). Weninger is searching for a new offensive player.

@arantes
btw: do you think, the new player could be naumoski? in the macedonian channel, they say, he is back in Austria?
If he doesn't behave like a diva, he is a quite good player and he could be very valuable.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
First of all: Welcome, Sevi!

As you can see, I'm reading the Macedonian channel, and I'm very sceptical about Naumoski. We all know that he can be a great player, but we all know there have been lots of troubles within the team. Nonetheless I'm sure we will get him back not later than next summer. I guess coming back to GAK now could be his last chance to become a professional football player at all.

Lechner will have a difficult job to get into the squad because there's no doubt about Tokic and Ehmann at the moment, and Gregor Pötscher, well, is still Gregor Pötscher, which means he is No. 2 when it comes to right defenders in this league. And there's also Daniel Pirker on this position who I rate much higher than Lechner at the moment and who I'm very curious about.

Hassler should leave, but I don't think we need a replacement for a guy who only got 38 minutes of playing time this season.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, I'm also sceptical about Naumoski, but maybe he learned in Turkey, that his behaviour isn't accepted by any club.

I would like to see Pirker more in the offense, where he has great skills. I think, it would be a pity, if he couldn't show this by playing in the defense. We have Pötscher, Lechner, Pirker, Standfest, Plassnegger for the whole right wing, maybe he gets some chances to play 4 or 5 times, what would be good for a talent in a team like GAK.

Hassler: I think, we should but just a young player from the Regionalliga. Martin Six is quite young and talented but I don't think he still isn't good enough for replacing one of our 3 forwards.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Ah, good news! And unexpected, cause like I said before, I actually thought the rumours ran dry. Looks like he might take Vachousek's place in left midfield.

By the way, welcome to our nice little forum sevi and red-devil2. :)

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Didn't expect that any more either, but doesn't sound bad. I hope that doesn't mean Vachousek leaving in summer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I heard Mila is a great player. But Austria didn't need a midfielder!?! Nevertheless I think it was a quite good transfer and I'm sure Austria can sell him for some millions in a few years.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i think Mila won't be a replacement for Vachousek, Mila is more a zentral midfielder (playmaker). Maybe one of your defense-midfielders will have to sit on the bench (Blanchard maybe?), and you will play a 4-3-1-2.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Blanchard is still the key player between offense and defense, he's crucial for the team. Mila could be a Vastic-replacement, as you never know how long and how good he'll be playing. And if Vachousek leaves in summer, he'll take over the left wing I guess. I think Vachousek will miss the first Bilbao-game (and Kiesenebner is very likely to miss the second ;)), so he could turn out a very valuable buy right from the start.

P.S.: Welcome to the forum, sevi and red-devil2!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sebastian Mila is a great player and his transfer has nothing to do with Vachousek or Janocko.

Mila is a replacement for Michael Wagner and also for Ivo Vastic.

Wagner is exactly his position.
Mila is not a winger like Ocki or Vacho, he is a new Vastic.

I like Ivo and he is still playing good football, but he is 35 years old and his contract expires at the end of the season, maybe he will get a new contract, he is still important for the team but we need a young strong player on his position, and that is Mila.

Kiese and Blanchard are good players, but in the Austrian Leaque it is not necessary to play with two defensive players in the midfield, so I think Mila will replace Kiesi or Bla in the Midfield.

We have a lot of games, and our midfield is now very well, we have 6 very good players and everyone of them will play a lot of games.

At the wings Ocki, Sionko and Vachousek and in the center Mila, Kiesenebner and Blanchard.

Wagner and Kitzbichler, bye bye :shades:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Martin, did you hear any rumours "inside" GAK concerning a possible Aufhauser+Standfest for Janocko+Linz swap?
Not that it would make ANY sense... :thmbdown:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
tgv325 said:
Martin, did you hear any rumours "inside" GAK concerning a possible Aufhauser+Standfest for Janocko+Linz swap?
Not that it would make ANY sense... :thmbdown:
"Gewöhnlich gut informierte Kreise" don't know anything about it. The funny thing is that fans on both sides seem to believe their own club to make a mistake. They just have to work on their argumentation which is "Vom Stronach brauch ma kan" and "Des san jo olle nur Schweinskicker". :rolleyes:

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Very selfconfident first post from Achilles and out of some nice positive thinking. Just one thing, the "Milla has nothing to do with Vachousek" statement, most unfortunately is not that certain in any way. More so, as incoming Milla position decsriptions exactly match Vachousek's, not Wagner's or Vastic'. But I certainly would like him to grow into a new Vastic..... :)

But then again, the talks of Janocko leaving in January getting a bit too strong this time for not happening. I'm pretty much sure they try something with Spain, let's see what happens and this could also be the main thing behind Milla.

I can't think the swap scoop with GAK will get through, due to too many animosities, as mentioned in two examples from arantes. From the idea, however, I'm not into the camp of those FAK people who sport the same "konn nie sein, ollas nur Schweinskicker" attitude. Linz is and always was a hype, Janocko due to his private problems and/or problems to fit into a system will never come back to the role he had when there was no system in FAK. I would not support the swap idea so much, but I don't think it is plain ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts