Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sort of hesitate to open this thread, but hopefully we can bring in some decent players. Players in every position (with possible exception of GK) again are needed, with a focus on a centre forward.

Forte-Tutino exchange is being talked about.

Ridiculous how the top scoring players of Serie B (Cheddira, Brunori, Coda etc) were Parma players at one point.

· Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sort of hesitate to open this thread, but hopefully we can bring in some decent players. Players in every position (with possible exception of GK) again are needed, with a focus on a centre forward.

Ridiculous how the top scoring players of Serie B (Cheddira, Brunori, Coda etc) were Parma players at one point.
Do we have not have an option on Cheddira? Can we re-sign him or just get proceeds of a transfer?

· Registered
1,772 Posts
Do we have not have an option on Cheddira? Can we re-sign him or just get proceeds of a transfer?
I think it's just proceeds of sale - an incredible act on our part.... loan him to Bari where he scores freely, let Bari keep him and we get a small slice.... Last I'd read talk of Napoli being interested but it was a while back.

· Registered
1,772 Posts

And when will we EVER see Charpentier (sp?), seems to be a standard Parma thing - sign at least one player who just disappears. I'm not holding out great hope for this transfer window (or the season now).

· Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the Benassi rumour again get seems decent, but we have to sign a striker surely as we're not getting promoted with the current goal tally.

Charpentier seems a dud already - we're definitely good at signing dud strikers

· Registered
1,772 Posts
All quiet - some talk about Inglese and Tutino being wanted but nothing moving yet....

· Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tutino to Palermo allegedly. I mean, are we not reinforcing a competitor - but then again, it's the type of mad thing we do at Parma. Can't believe how much money we paid for Tutino.

· Registered
1,772 Posts
Tutino to Palermo allegedly. I mean, are we not reinforcing a competitor - but then again, it's the type of mad thing we do at Parma. Can't believe how much money we paid for Tutino.
Not sure why he never did better for us - lack of game play part of it obviously but no faith from the managers.... I'm sure he'll do well at Palermo... Apparently Cheddira is signed to Napoli but will see out the season at Bari, we get 50% of his sale whatever that will be....

· Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure why he never did better for us - lack of game play part of it obviously but no faith from the managers.... I'm sure he'll do well at Palermo... Apparently Cheddira is signed to Napoli but will see out the season at Bari, we get 50% of his sale whatever that will be....
I guess has not been played in the right position, but excuses I guess.

· Registered
1,772 Posts

· Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
well we seem to be selling a bunch of players if the rumours are to be believed, clearly we have given up on promotion, or at least that's how it looks.
can we please just sign some workhouse players, a striker who can actually score, grind the results, and get promoted?

Isco, Vrsaljko and Tello are free agents, would that be beyond us to acquire?

· Registered
1,772 Posts
well we seem to be selling a bunch of players if the rumours are to be believed, clearly we have given up on promotion, or at least that's how it looks.
can we please just sign some workhouse players, a striker who can actually score, grind the results, and get promoted?

Isco, Vrsaljko and Tello are free agents, would that be beyond us to acquire?
Tutino has gone to Palermo as expected - loan with right to buy and obligation if they get to Serie A. Now I want to see how many goals he starts scoring.....

Not hearing much in terms of possible signings, Pecchia of course has said "this is the squad" in terms of the market but that's as likely to be to calm agents looking for bigger fees as anything else.

From what I can work out of our recent form, we grind out wins when most of our "better" player are out, and when they're in we have loads of possession and lose.

· Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tutino has gone to Palermo as expected - loan with right to buy and obligation if they get to Serie A. Now I want to see how many goals he starts scoring.....

Not hearing much in terms of possible signings, Pecchia of course has said "this is the squad" in terms of the market but that's as likely to be to calm agents looking for bigger fees as anything else.

From what I can work out of our recent form, we grind out wins when most of our "better" player are out, and when they're in we have loads of possession and lose.
Screwed at all points with the Tutino deal, stupid decision making by the club.
I hope we stick with Pecchia, but our current track record with managers under Krause is not good.

· Registered
1,772 Posts
There is a rumour circulating about Luca Zanimacchia , a winger to reinforce our attack. However, there is nothing official yet and it would seem that this won't be an outright transfer, but simply a loan.
Still, better than nothing.
Yeah seems injury driven requirement to get some cover on the wing (a bit like our free GK and Buffon is injured again).

· Registered
1,772 Posts
Looks like Osterwolde is going to Fernerbhace for around €8 million, an increase from the €5.5 being offered before. Hence him not playing yesterday....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts