Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've already signed Kurtic, who seems decent. Hopefully we can sign defensive and attacking reinforcements. It looks like we need an Inglese replacement given his constant injuries.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Faggiano linked with Inter. Inglese out for at least 3 months, so we are looking for a 'bridge' striker.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Milico - Karamoh swap proposed.

We are looking at Esposito from Inter to replace Inglese.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems like it would be a good idea to keep Luca Sigliardi on the list? We was he left out in the first place? Weird given we've been forced to rely on him in recent games

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
atalanta seem to be snapping up all the fullbacks this window

·
Registered
177 Posts
Adorante isn't ready. And frankly I don't understand why he was valued at 7 - 8 million when we bought Kurtic, an established player for less than that. He showed no signs of breaking in to the team. Compare that to Bastoni who basically fought himself into the team last year.

Inglese is out for at least 1.5 months which means that we need a tip. Conte doesn't want to give away Esposito. Moise Kean has been proposed. Quite interesting this.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Paloschi is being named. You know, a player didn't make it with us and is now leaving SPAL.

I had such high expectations for Inglese... but last season should have been a warning sign.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We just have bad luck with injuries or is it something wrong woth our training / facilities? Sepe and Kulusevski are reported to be injured. Even Adorante is injured and just have a surgery done Kulusevski and Sepe injury scares | Football Italia

Ionut Radu might come on loan from Inter after Sepe's injury Radu set for Parma loan | Football Italia
I said in the Udinese thread, but I doubt is just bad luck. Surely our fitness regime is affecting players, or maybe the league is just getting more physically demanding.

We desperately need reinforcements now and we don't have long to get them.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm guessing we are not confident of Colombi taking over from Sepe? He didn't do too badly in the Coppa Italia game against Roma

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sepe out for the season apparently. I really don't want Matri (useless nowadays), but I guess that's all we can get as a CF replacement

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Sepe :(
He has been great for us.

Can we not have a second half of the season like we had last year please?

Please?

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sepe :(
He has been great for us.

Can we not have a second half of the season like we had last year please?

Please?
Here is hoping, but I've got an uncomfortable feeling. Unless we get like for like cover for the injured players, it's gonna be similar. But seriously, the injury crisis is ridiculous,. surely something in our training?

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wouldn't the experienced players like Alves have noticed if there was something inefficient?
he's been injured too. who knows.

Viviano seems like a good choice for GK cover. Could be a decent 2nd keeper when Sepe returns

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Radu loan seems confirmed. Seems an equivalent quality keeper to Sepe?

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gervinho looks to be on The way out... :(

Speculation at this point, but there are talks apparently.
:(. I suppose if we get a big offer, it has to be considered but he is a key player which we are not going to replace by the end of the window.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts