Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's start with a huge announcement: Zamparini has announced that he has an agreement with De Laurentiis for Aronica. Aronica has made many blunders throughout his carreer, in particular when clearing, but he is a pretty solid addition for Palermo struggling in the the relegation battle.

Genoa will sell Granqvist to Dynamo Kiev for 6 million euros. Probably Preziosi thinks the defense wasn't weak enough and decided to sell the one good who was left. The substitute could be Manfredini of Atalanta (offer 1.5 million euros). Matuzalem, Floro Flores and Eros Pisano will also join Genoa.

Zè Eduardo will go back to Brazil, Bertolo will move to the Mexican club Cruz Azul.

·
Registered
212 Posts
To tell you the truth, I really think that Granqvist is the WORST player on Genoa this year other than Kucka; I still think Preziosi is out of his mind when he said that he won't sell Kucka. I would like them to take Camporese off of Fiorentina. They also need a workhorse midfielder..like Biondini or Palombo, but Matuzalem, Floro Flores, and Eros Pisano are great signings if Immobile stays.

I'm also looking to see whether Luca Marrone becomes a smart individual and move to a different team like Atalanta, a team he is rumored with, to get more PT.

Lastly, I want to see whether one of Domenico Criscito and Salvatore Bocchetti, or both, will make their long awaited return to Serie A or not.

FORZA AZZURRI & CALCIO!

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Marrone should really force a move, he's not going to develop while sitting on the bench.

Moreover, he can start playing as a CM which is what he is, not some makeshift sweeper.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
To tell you the truth, I really think that Granqvist is the WORST player on Genoa this year other than Kucka; I still think Preziosi is out of his mind when he said that he won't sell Kucka. I would like them to take Camporese off of Fiorentina. They also need a workhorse midfielder..like Biondini or Palombo, but Matuzalem, Floro Flores, and Eros Pisano are great signings if Immobile stays.
They had Biondini already didn't they?

·
Registered
23,824 Posts
I gotta concure with Toni about the Genoa players. In particular Kucka has battled well for them, while Granqvist tried to hold together a shaky bunch of worthless defenders. Bovo has been a disaster.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini has conceded that Josip Ilicic looks increasingly likely to leave the club.

The Slovenian international has been linked with a January move to Milan, and although the Rosanero owner has failed to confirm if that will come to fruition, he has admitted that the 24-year-old is edging towards the exit door.

“We will see what happens,” he told Radio Radio. “I want this team to be as strong as possible.

“I am very attached to Ilicic, but I think he will move from Palermo. He is coming into the top of his game – hopefully though, he will stay with us for a few more years.”

---

Who has sold more players, Zamparini or Preziosi?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I disagree completely. Bovo and Tozser have been definitely worse, just to name their respective partners in center defense and center midfield.
I still stand by the statement I made.

Anyway, I miss the old Genoa where they had Bocchetti, Criscito, and Ferrari as back 3. Omar Milanetto & Marco Rossi commanding the middle, Palladino doing magic on the wing, and Milito-Sculli up-front.

·
Registered
45,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I miss the days they spent in serie B but those days could be back sooner than I hope. :happy:
In the meanwhile
Lo Monaco (Palermo): "We have an agreement with Genoa for Immobile"
Tomorrow Merkel will reach Udine (in the deal which brings Floro Flores back to Genoa)
As regards the defenders I bet on Acerbi going to Genoa (on loan) as he has been a huge flop at Milan.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Zamparini: "I don't sell Ilicic, not even for 30 million euros"
Ilicic: "Milan? No, I want to become a bandiera of Palermo"
Berlusconi: "I hope that we will sell just one out of Robinho and Pato. I think that we will be forced to sell just one" (in berlusconese I think he is telling the supporters that both players will be sold)
Berlusconi 2: "In three years we can fight level with Napoli" (and with Juventus? Never?)
Berlusconi 3: "Niang is better than Balotelli according to many people" (eh eh eh, ok, you convinced me)
Robinho: "Pato and I leave Milan because with our wages Milan can pay the wages of Drogba"

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Crazy. When I have seen Genoa this season he was one of only a few players that looked half decent.

I sincerely hope Genoa go down.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini has conceded that Josip Ilicic looks increasingly likely to leave the club.

The Slovenian international has been linked with a January move to Milan, and although the Rosanero owner has failed to confirm if that will come to fruition, he has admitted that the 24-year-old is edging towards the exit door.

“We will see what happens,” he told Radio Radio. “I want this team to be as strong as possible.

“I am very attached to Ilicic, but I think he will move from Palermo. He is coming into the top of his game – hopefully though, he will stay with us for a few more years.”

---

Who has sold more players, Zamparini or Preziosi?
Palermo have to be careful of course as they're so close to the foot of the table surprisingly:).I have to say it does seem a bit strange seeing Palermo down there,but we've seen as in the past offers that are pretty hard to refuse with Palermo also Ilicic could be on his way out as well:smileani:.

In all due respects to Gasp it has surprised me how Zampa with usual form hasn't sacked him by now?lol.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts