Xtratime Community banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Linux servers are actually more popular than windows servers. And supercomputers run nearly exclusively on Linux.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,960 Posts
I'm hit with this shit too.

Can't open images, volume settings are fvcked, can't even ctrl-alt-delete.

Your previous fix didn't work so give me a step-by-step guide which does, failing which you can expect a lawsuit for punitive damages.
Nah, I had to learn the hard way, so should you. :stuckup:

Some guys seemed to fix the issue by updating their graphic card drivers.

Other issues might be fixed by copying "deleted" dll-files from the windows.old folder and pasting them back to the standard system32 folder, reinstalling various software, reinstalling drivers for deleted printers (or changing deleted default printers to ones that are still installed), uninstalling and installing "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012" etc etc. The possibilites are endless. :happy:

·
*the drum drum*
42,561 Posts
Enterprise servers.

Enterprises are running tens if not hundreds or even thousands of servers in their environment with 90% of them being Windows servers that consume a license and the associated costs.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Enterprise servers.

Enterprises are running tens if not hundreds or even thousands of servers in their environment with 90% of them being Windows servers that consume a license and the associated costs.
[citation needed]

61 - 68 of 68 Posts