Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
How generous. You are actually allowed to install an OS on a piece of hardware that you own. All hail Apple, champions of freedom!

And it doesn't stop there. The other day I ran out of space in my closet and it actually allowed me to go out and buy a bigger one!

Note to self: check if old closet is made by Apple.

·
38,110 Posts
Just saying how silly it is to claim that an OS isn't restrictive because you can install a different OS and use that instead.

·
38,110 Posts
You just seem a bit fixated on your cvnt. :neutral:

·
Registered
44,967 Posts
Da phuck is going on here? Think I'll just be on my way.

·
38,110 Posts
Da phuck is going on here?
Tolga thinks that the inabilities of a certain OS are somehow negated by the functionality of different OS and becomes buttcvnthurt when it's pointed out to him how ridiculous that is.

·
Registered
44,967 Posts
Like I said before, you have an incipient bad mouth.

·
38,110 Posts
Tolga is a c*nt... a c*nt... c*nt... c*nt... he's a c*nt... a c*nt... c*nt... a c*ntinuing source of inspiration to Apple fanboys everywhere. :proud:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Disabling some of the features in the settings sadly still allows Win10 to spy on you. This is one useful tool that allows you to disable their spying completely (according to your liking). Every Win10 user should have it
http://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10

As far as laptops, Asus all the way.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
I just want to say that Firdy is not a cvnt, just a dick....Jcum is a fag that uses Kindle instead of an Ipad and Linux is indie, therefore gay

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Being using it, just for the sake of using at least once an original version of Windows...I feel at last like I belong...

21 - 40 of 68 Posts