Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The matches are about to start. Windies are back from a hammering at the hands of S.Africa. Can they perform this series!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
don't make me laugh,the Windies are running scared at just the thought of the mighty Three Lions ;)

i predict a whitewash for the mighty English!!!! :fero:

Lara will be lucky to make 100 runs in this series as he is bamboozled by Hoggard,Giles and Freddy Flintoff. ;)

the match in Jamaica has just started and Hoggard and Harmison are putting the Windies under early pressure :cool:

as i type ,Harmison bowls a beauty to Devon Smith,Smith looks a bit out of his depth against England's feared opening attack.

13-0 at this point.

·
63,337 Posts
BYE BYE ,GAYLE!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS!!!!!! :D

Harmison gets him with a beauty......17/1 :cool:

Sarwan comes out,he doesn't look confident,who would with Harmison in this form? ;)

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
First wicket gone! Gayle! Come on the England!!! :happy:

listening on the radio here btw :cool:

Sarwan already ducking out from a bouncer. THey're running scared :fero:

·
63,337 Posts
Disgraceful call from the Umpire!!!!!!! plumb LBW not given :eek: :fero:

they must have payed off the officials,the cheating Windies :(

i'd imagine Lara will put himself down the order to No.8 or 9 ,he won't fancy this at all. ;)

·
63,337 Posts
HERO HOGGARD STRIKES!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy: :fero:

Sarwan goes back to the pavilion with his tail between his legs after being trapped Lbw :cool:

Lara has come in and has started playing some streaky shots,he looks completely out of his depth. :D

HARMISON IS MAKING LARA LOOK A BIT OF A FOOL !!!!!!! :D

only a matter of time before the left handed slogger is gone ;)

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fero:

ALMOST GOT TRAPPED LBW!!!!!!! LARA IS BOTTLING IT BIG TIME!!!!!! :happy:

27/2 :cool:

·
63,337 Posts
SIMON JONES BAGS LARA FOR A PALTRY 23 !!!!!!!! :happy:

great ball from Jonesey :cool:

73/3 and the Windies are rattled :fero:

here comes Chanderpaul,the little weirdo looks frightened to death :D

THE MIGHTY ENGLISH ARE TOYING WITH THE WOEFUL WINDIES!!!!!!! :D

:star: ENGLAND :star:

Jonesey is going to get five wickets the way he is bombing the ball down.

·
63,337 Posts
well Smith got a very streaky hundred yesterday to get the Windies off the hook,but today is another day,once we get the last wicket ,IT's our turn to bat. :D

we should get at least 600 on this wicket against the Windies hopelessy inexperienced seam attack.

I expect Vaughan to get a double century,and i also fancy Nasser for a big score. :cool:

LET THE FUN AND GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!! :fero:

WE WILL DESTROY THE WILTING WINDIES!!!!!!! :fero: :happy:

·
63,337 Posts
FREDDY FLINTOFF KILLS THE WINDIES OFF WITH A WONDERCATCH!!!!!!!!! :happy:

now it's our turn,we will destroy the Windies piss poor attack with our classy batting line up ,that's for sure. ;)

the Windies are in for at least two days of chasing the ball to the boundarys of Sabina Park.

RESISITANCE IS FUTILE!!!!!!....ENGLAND RULE THE WAVES,AND ALSO THE CRICKET PITCHES!!!!! :fero:

ENGLAND EXPECTS EVERY MAN TO DO HIS DUTY !!!!!!!

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!!!!!!! YADDA YADDA,EMPTY RHETORIC,ECT. :D :happy:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
What about Fidel Edwards. :eek:

England 150/3 at the close, not bad but Hussain has taken a hell of a battering from Edwards and co, but hopefully he'll be able to put that out of his mind. We need at least 350 to win as we're batting last. Giles needs to bowl well in the second innings because there will be a lot of foot marks out side the left-hander's off-stump and nearly all the Windies batsmen as left handers.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Can't wait until Tino Best comes out to bat and we can get Harmison, Jones and Freddy to wing some bouncers past his nose. :fero:

·
63,337 Posts
Unbelievable!!!!!!!

HARMISON DESTROYS THE WOBBLING WINDIES!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

47 all out :eek: :dazed: :howler:

HARMISON 7/12 :star: :star: :star:

HUMILIATION FOR THE CARRIBEAN BOTTLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fero:

fantastic bowling,but some rather hopeless shots from all the Windies batsman,i turned over after the Manchester Derby hoping to have a few wickets gone and couldn't believe my eyes :eek: :dazed: :googly: :sweeteye:

WE NEED ONLY 20 runs to go 1-0 up. ;)

THE MIGHTY ENGLISH,BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM,THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN :fero:

STEVE HARMISON :star: :star: :star:

all of England ,Salutes you :happy:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Re: Unbelievable!!!!!!!

Jern Lizardhous said:
HARMISON DESTROYS THE WOBBLING WINDIES!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

47 all out :eek: :dazed: :howler:

HARMISON 7/12 :star: :star: :star:

HUMILIATION FOR THE CARRIBEAN BOTTLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fero:

fantastic bowling,but some rather hopeless shots from all the Windies batsman,i turned over after the Manchester Derby hoping to have a few wickets gone and couldn't believe my eyes :eek: :dazed: :googly: :sweeteye:

WE NEED ONLY 20 runs to go 1-0 up. ;)

THE MIGHTY ENGLISH,BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM,THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN :fero:

all of England ,Salutes you :happy:
:howler:

Freak! :tongue:

·
63,337 Posts
THE BARMY ARMY ARE GOING<,EERM???.....BARMY :D

VAUGHAN HAS JUST SMASHED THEM FOR SIX TO COMPLETE THE HUMILIATION!!!! :cool:

the Windies supporters are crying into their white rum. :D

THAT'S IT. :happy:

20/0

ENGLAND WIN THE FIRST TEST MATCH AT SABINA PARK BY 10 WICKETS!!!!! :happy:

BYE BYE WINDIES!!!!!!!!! :fero:

GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS!!!!!!! :cool:

THANKS FOR THE BATTING PRACTISE :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
LMAO :howler:

F R E A K ! :tongue:

This could be England's year!!! :eek:

-> Rugby World Cup :star:

-> England V WI

-> Arsenal Treble

-> Euro 2004

:D

But Jern will go nuts and I don't want that so for his sake I think not :tongue:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Great stuff, a superb demostration of short-pitched bowling from Harmison.

The Windies beaten at thier own game. :cool:

·
63,337 Posts
dopey Windies say sorry but we just couldn't compete.

Windies apologise for loss

Brian Lara has plenty to worry about ahead of the second Test

The West Indies Cricket Board has taken the unprecedented step of apologising to the public for the side's poor display against England.

The West Indies were dismissed for their lowest ever Test score in their 10-wicket opening Test defeat.

The WICB said: "(The team) sincerely apologises to the West Indies public for the shocking performance."

The board is also investigating claims four players were seen at a disco following England's win at Sabina Park.

Their identity has not yet been revealed - though it has been confirmed captain Brian Lara was not among them.

"I am disgusted at the thoughtlessness and shamelessness displayed by these players," said manager Ricky Skerritt.

Is this sort of performance repeatable or was it just a fluke?

West Indies are also waiting for medical reports on exciting young fast bowler Fidel Edwards, who injured his back on the third day of the Test.

Lara expects the dislocated little finger he sustained dropping a catch in the slips to have improved by Friday.

West Indies legend Courtney Walsh believes Edwards and his fellow pacemanTino Best will help the team bounce back.

He was impressed by their performances with the ball and predicts the youngsters can only get better.

"They bowled with pace and more control which resulted in the English batsmen being very uncomfortable.

"I am confident that once we get our bowling right we will move up the rankings.

"It's quite a long time since we had opposing batsmen facing this pace and aggression. This increases the fear in the opposition."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

no need to apologise,Windies,no shame in being outclasses by arguably the World's best team :D

YOU WERE JUST MOWED DOWN BY THE UNSTOPPABLE AND RELENTLESS JUGGERNAUT :fero:

·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
LMAO :howler:

F R E A K ! :tongue:

This could be England's year!!! :eek:

-> Rugby World Cup :star:

-> England V WI

-> Arsenal Treble

-> Euro 2004

:D

But Jern will go nuts and I don't want that so for his sake I think not :tongue:

if all that happens i will spontaneously combust :happy:

there will just be a burnt hole on the floor of my room,but i will go happy :happy: :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
It's rumoured that Arsenal will be competing in next years NFL, NBA, NHL and only for the Allstars Game in Baseball Mayor League. Plus, whenever his schedule will allow so: Pires should be Ferrari's 2nd pilot (Schumacher is pissed off already, cause he will feel the pressure). Viera should make it to the Tour de France and Lehman will take part in the Olympic Games as odds on favourite in all track, swimming and diving events. Henry should be available, as he should win the gold medal, only for the Tennis Tournament;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts