Xtratime Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
22,168 Posts
Hi Aquila; I pretty much agree with you down the line, but you should also remember that the Presidents of Lazio (especially), Roma and Inter are amazingly quiet now.
I would like to say more, but as your topic title resembles a song by Scorpions I just can't bring myself to do it.
They simply suck too much :).

Ciao.

· Registered
22,168 Posts
Ehh Amo; I'm not going to justify cancelling Cannavaro's goal because that is impossible, but I really can't believe that anyone who watched the Parma-Juve game (and isn't a Parma fan) can have bad words to say about the sending off's of Torrisi and Dino Baggio.
Torrisi was the last man when taking Pippo out from behind (and no- contrary to what you may all think it was NOT a dive :)) which according to the rules is a red card.
Dino Baggio simply slaughtered Zambrotta on the right wing. Really- if you were not about to punish that one- then when ?
I can accept that people think Juve is getting the upper hand when actually playing but to me at least it seems a bit far fetched saying that we regulate the scores in all the other games as well.

NB: Aquila- I'd like a Pink Floyd title alot better :) - even more so if it was Depeche Mode, Us3, Radiohead or Elvis Costello :) :).

Ciao.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.