Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
26,710 Posts
I want to ask one question:

Would De Santis be "clear" if instead of Parma,Inter or Milan were Juventus opponents and the goal by Cannavaro was a goal by Blanc or West? would De Santis referee again if Inter or Milan had lost CL because of that goal? because Parma lost CL and alreayd two great transfers because of it.Lazio was simply allowed to win the scudetto next season.It wont happen again in the near future.Mark my words.

Meanwhile,Parma is the only team which lost something from De Santis.But why bother...

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Collina may gave the penalty to Parma at this game but he also stopped Crespo 5 (!!!) yes FIVE times with unexistant off-sides.Go watch the video of the game please.

Parma along with Fiorentina are the only from the 7 sisters that the refs treat them like small teams.We hardly get any decisions for us.Besides,I can very well argue that all the penalties and the off side at the Parma-Inter was blowned so Juve wouldnt have problems with nor Inter or Parma.Recall the point table at that point of the season and you'll see how right I am.And the penalty kick by Lassissi at Lazio-Parma was also not blowned for the same reason.You can say that we were not good enough for a CL spot but that we had the refs on our side is simply completely untrue.IF we had any help from the referees throughout the season (in many occasions as you say)

a) we would make the CL

b) we wouldnt loose from Perugia or draw with Udinese at home (both of them crucial games).Moreover,you forget the penalty Piacenza had against us at Tardini? doesnt matter if Di Napoli missed it but if they had scored we would draw!Do you call this help from the referees? geez,I've heard of stupid things but come on...

c) I would be the first one to admit it

------------------

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Diod I say this? my point is that if we played against any other side than Juve and Cannavaro scored then we would be in CL now.Frankly,I dont think that Parma got any major or minor for that matter help from the refs this season.Last season yes,but not this season.On Crespo's goal I really dont know because I didnt see the replay of the goal.But in my opinion Parmah ad two players sent off,one of them harsly,and the other completely ridiculusly sent off at this game.All in all,I think that it is a mistake to say that the De Santis call was ok since Lazio got the scudetto.Dont you agree?

------------------

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Reale,we have discussed this again (not with you though).I saw Crespo's goal during the game,and the replays during the game.Glen told me one month later (and someone else confirmed it) that it was an off-side.However,the replays I saw where simply not long enough.I saw the replay AFTER Crespo received the ball.I didnt saw any replays to "search" for an off-side or from a different angle.

I have no problem to believe that it was an off-side but unless I see it I have no personal opinion negative or positive.

------------------

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Torrisi's sent off was harsh mainly because of the first card.As for Dino's tackle,you admited yourself sometime ago that it was a ridiculus dismisall with a direct red card.I hope your memory is as strong as your judjement. :)

About results at other games...gnagnagna...lets not go into that NOW ok? next season we'll have many opportunities to discuss it.I'm sure... (although I wish the opposite) :)

------------------

· Registered
26,710 Posts
a) Tanzi sucks
b) We wont win the sucdetto next year
c) Parma this year was funny.At the startb and at the end of the season we were miserable.We should fight for relegation.BUT we had an unbeaten run of 12 games or something when we were simply the best team in Seria A.We escaped away from teams like Fiorentina and Udinese (we know how dangerous at home these teams where) and for a moment,we could even hit the scudetto.Finally we had another lost of form and ended up fighting for a CL place,a place we should have secure with a win against Udinese at home.

Anyway,all these are past.Look to the future!

(by the way,Svennis,we were better than Roma even at this bad year)

------------------

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Yes you did Glen. :)

You firstly told that it was a right decision because you thought it was a second bookable offence by Dino but when I tyold you that it was a direct red card you agreed with me.

------------------

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Good choices Boyo:

"Show must go on" by Queen for the Squadra Azzura so SACK Zoff! :)

"We are the champions" by Queen for Lazio this season and Parma next. :)

"Since I dont have you" by Guns n' Roses because its my favorite song.But I will sing it when Thuram leaves Parma. :)

------------------

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.