Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wimbledon's wantaway Norwegian striker Andreas Lund could be on his way to Porto, according to his agent Rune Hauge.

"We are waiting to see what Porto have to say," Hauge said.

Lund joined the Dons in February for £2.5 million, and scored two goals in 15 appearances, but has been told that he does not feature in new boss Terry Burton's long-term plans. He is currently on loan with Molde in Norway.

The forward remains uncertain about his future. "I reckon I will be back in England by October if Molde don't qualify for any European competitions," he said.

"I have heard of interest from Porto, but before I have a firm offer to relate to I will concentrate on playing for Molde."

·
Registered
703 Posts
Man u must be kidding this bloke is a joke... well he would be 4 porto as a target man... nah i doubt it's true.Gaucho would be heaps beta than this guy man...

Nah lets keep LEANDRO & thats that...

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
you crazy Sergio? Lund is good! A wonderful 2nd half offensive sub! His performances for Molde in the CL were very good!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
oh yeah don't forget that we may not have Leandro availiable to us in September cause he may play for the Brazilian Olympic team.....

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep Lund played really well for Molde in CL. I think he scored in the Bernabeu when Molde lost 4-1 to Real Madrid. He is just as good as Jardel in the air, possibily better. He has physical strength and power - something lacking in Portugal.

Remember what Brian Deane done for Benfica - we could do with a strong, tall, powerful striker who will cause all sorts of problems for defenders like Jardel did.

But I don't think he's the right man for us.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
am I the only one happy about Lund? He scored I believe 4 goals for Molde in the CL last season (1 against Real, 2 against Olympiakos and 1 against us???), we are losing (probably) Leandro in September to the Olympics so we need as much depth at the striker position as possible...what do you want: Domingos, Romeu, Caju for the CL or Lund, Domingos, Caju, Romeu?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yeah he aint a bad striker i admit but with Wimbledon he didnt do much and lost alot of value & by the way i heard PORTO will be playing 2 strikers this season.Leandro & Lund seems good as Lund will give the Flick Ons... I would prefer JOAO TOMAS the guy that was labelled the "NEW JARDEL"

LMFAO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts