Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jason euell..
and go get alan quinn from sheffield wednesday..

·
Registered
818 Posts
We should get Tommy Smith of Watford - a great prospect and a natural winger that Liverpool is lacking.

As for the Wombles... I don't think we need any of their long ball journeymen... maybe Cort, ok.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now that they are relegated, do you think we should sign of their player?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good question. I won't mind having Carl Cort at Liverpool. Talented youngster in the U-21 squad. Can be nurtured into a good attacking player.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Alan Quinn said earlier that he will stay at Wednesday. Hows about selling Fowler and getting Litmanen from Barca on the cheap (he's a pool fan to boot). Then spend a few quid on a decent left full.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Only Jason Euell from the Wimbledon squad is good enough.
BTW, I really like Marian Pahars of Southampton. I think he's brillant! He is better than Titi Camara, Erik Meijer(even Robbie Fowler?) He is effective coming off the bench as well. I'm wondering if he can do what Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer does for Man U, ie. be liverpool's super-sub.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it`s true pahars`form has been very gd lately...but hoddle has issued a hands-off a few weeks ago... so froget him..

i`d like Gh to get helguson with watford...
i think this fwd is very complete ..very aggressive and a gd heading and gd shot..

yeah we can get some of the dons`players cheaper now that they are relegated!

ben thatcher!çç

carl cort is pretty good,..,.and i think his value has decreased down to 5M now..instead of 12M a few months ago..

about barca`s players..maybe a few can be acquired...van gaal will quit...meaning a flow of players wil come and go..

litmanen..de boer... cocu....sergi...kluivert

BUT anyway Gh doesn`y have much transfer kit anymore...so he`ll have to sell 1st before buying!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
How about Sullivan as a backup goalie for Westerveldt?
If he was willing to sit on the bench, he'd be a good signing on a free!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Folwer isn't gone yet , so don't get carried away with replacing him , just yet .
PS:
Lemon .......you'd get strung up in Liverpool for saying Pahars is better than Fowler

1 - 9 of 9 Posts