Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No, I will tape it and watch in after work on Monday

Votes: 1 6.7%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The U.S. v. Korea World Cup match will be aired at 2:30 am on Monday, June 10. Are you going to watch the match live?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OSF, I'm shocked! :eek:

What if your VCR doesn't work? What if someone calls you and tells you the final score before you see the tape (not that I would do that)?

Come on man, stay up with us and watch it LIVE! :fero:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
Somehow (I get up around 4:00AM during work days ) I will make the SUPREME effort to go to sleep 2 to 3 hrs before the prior early nite..Wake up in time for the game..Watch It LIVE ..then go to work...:happy: I hope !!! ;)

·
International
5,629 Posts
What are ya kidding OSF.??I plan to watch all the matches live. Sleep is for Baseball fans.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
I couldn't bare to watch the game taped. Just in case someone told me the score before I had a chance to watch it.
I even sprung for a manakin to put in the bed next to my wife in case she wakes up. She will never know the Difference.:D

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I'll be watching it in some bar in Jeonju before entering the stadium to watch the Portugal-Poland match later that night!!

(Sorry, I just felt the need to brag again!) :D :D ;)

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Live baby live!!!!!! I will watch all the games live the go to work and then sleep to wake up to watch more live games. Thank god it is only for a month!!!!!:groan:

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
This World Cup is going to be hell for us on the East coast of the US. Unfortuantly I will be sleeping because it will be the busy time of year at the school I work at...kids preparing for finals and graduation.I attened many games in 1994 and I atteneded the last World Cup in France and the memories will last a life time for me and I also had someone tape every World Cup game for me...I will be taping the games and watching them during the day..I will have to avoid this forum though because I know every single one of these forums will be posting scores...:D

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Penguin said:
I'll be watching it in some bar in Jeonju before entering the stadium to watch the Portugal-Poland match later that night!!

(Sorry, I just felt the need to brag again!) :D :D ;)
I hope they serve you some dog meat burger, Penguin! :tongue: :dielaugh:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
When you're hungry.... even Possum Stew tastes good with a brewsky ... Doggy Burgers ?? mmmm :lick: White Castle sells those here in the States !!! :dielaugh: Heck...they'd been selling those critters for years now ... :howler:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TP said:
... Since I was just "down sized", I will have all the time in the world ... LIVE for sure.
Bummer TP! I was thrown into the unemployment pool about 18 months ago and I know what an awful experience it can be. Do you have some good prospects for a new job?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
All Tapped Out ...

... all my prospects are saying that the market is too tight at the moment ... so, unemployment & retraining appears to be my best be ... no worries !!!

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Talk is cheap, but I can tell you I found this job after I got "downsized" (well, I called my boss a b!tch, but the company was getting sold and everyone was cut in 2 more months anyway) in a field that was condensed and swallowed by the advent of fast and easy electronic communication methods. I hate truisms also, but I buy into the "one door closes, another opens" saying.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Hey TP

I hunt heads for a living:D If you like you can PM your email address so I send you my info and you could send me your resume if you like. No promises but you never know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts