Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will we win Aaaaaanything?

its not that often that us UTD fans are struggling to win a competition of sum sort.. BUT this season we are not looking good to win anything...

*the FA CUP slipped away from us early on...
*the Champions cup woz looking beautiful untill last weeks result and its gonna be hard to win it from here, hard but not impossible
*and the league title has been an up and down affair, but its all but lost

WHAT DO U THINK?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I think that we might win something and then again I think we might not.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
theres no point talking about CL until after tomrrows match, and theres no point dscussin EPL until after botlon-arsensl, coz this match is gonna be crucial..once these two games have been played, then it will be much clearer if were gonna win anything

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Dont know.;)

Like OZ said above things will become pretty clear after tomorrow whether we'll get a trophy or not.

Tonight Arsenal play Bolton and if they win that game then it'll be very difficult for us to get the league cause I cant see them losing against Everton on the penultimate day.

If we fail to win at Leverkusen then thats the end of our journey in Europe.While the FA Cup was lost some time ago to Boro.

The season could either be a glorious one or it could be a failure.

Lets see.;)

·
International
9,526 Posts
or it could be glorious failure....we lose, but we made a bloody good fight of it and showed that United is a team that never gives up. Still, thats defeatism to a degree......confidence and optimism in equal measure, I prescribe. Hopefully, we'll prevail in Germany, and in the league.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
those cokney tossers are 2-0 up and i think it's fair to say that the EPL is now out of our reach. i'm confident we can get a result in germany tomorrow and beat real in the final. i'd rather win in europe than at home. (winning both never hurts though)

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
i guess its arsenals year.....but we got CL to look forward to, and hopefully well go all the way....

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Some of you guys are pretty confident about Germany which is nice to see but I have a funny feeling about the game.:nervous::nervous:

I'll be a nervous wreck come tomorrow and dont know whether I could survive through the entire match.;)

Leverkusen is a very well organized team and since their Bundesliga campaign is out of their hands now,all the players will be geared up for this game.Fergie sounded pretty confident in the press conference and I hope that his confidence translates into reality.:)

Arsenal got a vital win tonight and once again it was Ljunberg(that [email protected]:mad: )He's come up with so many vital goals in the last few games that I'vs lost count.However now its looking like the Championship will be heading to Highbury this year:( unless we win the game at Old Trafford and Everton conjure up some magic and stop the Gunners in front of their home crowd(oh! that would be wonderful.:D:D)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I really hope that we beat Arsenal on and then Arsenal goes on to lose to Everton....Thats gonna be quite something. I would love to see the face of the Arsenal fans smiling :D just before the everton match and blue :( at the end of the game. To top this off, I hope we then go onto win the Champions League against Real.:D

·
Registered
579 Posts
Mate, that's a question I've been asking myself all afternoon since the final score came across for the Bolton game.

Arsenal seem to be in unbeatable form right now. They only need two points which would mean a loss to United and at least a draw in the final game is needed for us to win the title. While I think the first part is achievable (I'd hate to lose to those ****** twice in one season :mad: ), I don't see them losing or drawing their final game against Everton. Moyes' boys are doing pretty well but I still don't see Arsenal losing concentration like that.

As for the Champions Leage, that all depends on the second leg at Bay Arena. It'll be tough but with Roy Keane willing the boys on maybe, maybe we can still be the team of miracles. Number 1: we have to score first. By getting Leverkusen back on their heels, I think we can seize the psychological edge.

These next 7/8 days will tell the whole story. Hopefully ManUnited can lay claim to what is rightfully theirs!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts