Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last season we were expecting Ronaldo and Vieri up front, such a POWERFUL PARTNERSHIP didn't even last thru a single half! This season who should we be expecting?? Sukur and Recoba probably.

I hope we can see R9 and V32 playing together soon, because when they are the Scudetto is near!

[Edited by Lawrencio7 on 16-07-2000 at 18:28]

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
There is not much of a chance of this happening since Ronaldo looks set to rest for maybe a whole season which is dissapointing but if we want the best out of the great one Ronaldo he should rest for year.I think the best option would be Recoba he wants to be a proven player a player with high standards and if him and Vieri can get a combination going inter can look set for a Tittle shot.

FORZA INTER
INTER IS READY FOR THE FUTURE

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, i really doubt Vieri will be healthy for most of the season as we all know how injury prone he is :mad:

So i have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of Sukur and Recoba ....... hope it works out fine

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
thats are best option then after that Zamorano is are 4th striker so hopefully no injuiries to our players and then we can go out there and kick some @$$

LESS THAN 1ST PLACE IS NO DOUBT DISSAPIONTING

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully we'll see Ronaldo and Vieri together by 2001/2002 'cause then it'll be an unstoppable partnership!

Can anyone remember when they made the draw for France 98, Europe played against "Rest of the world" who were captained by Ronaldo. Ronaldo was partnered with Batistuta and they played absolutely AMAZING!! It was as if they were telepathic!! I think Ronaldo scored a hat trick and Batistuta scored 2. All goals were assisted by each other. And they were both substituted at half time to lte some Saudi and some other geezer play?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Yeah i saw that match did u see Ronaldo's Fast runs throw the middle he really made there defence look weak it's a shame Ronaldo is out

RONALDO IS THE BEST THERE IS THE BEST THERE WAS THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE.

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
75 Posts
I cant wait till Ronaldo and Vieri play together. Together they will wreck opposing defenses mercilessly and give us Inter fans much deserved happiness. :D

[Edited by Inter Fan on 17-07-2000 at 04:29]

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
It would be great this season if we could win the scudetto without R9 and next season we will revolutionize our attack with guys like Mutu Russo SInigaglia and Ventola getting consideration and probably only Recoba R9 and Vieri staying on with Zam probably retiring.

Adding R9 to a perfectly functional team is the best possible solution.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
R9 will probably be back on the pitch HEALTHY the next March, by then the season is only half way through. The only problem is that will neither R9 or V32 get injure again?? i really hope both the medical and training staff will be really careful by then so that both of them can start play a little together this season. We have so many options on the attack this seaon, so Inter should treat R9 like a 35 year old player by not letting him play all the games or at least not 90 mins. As for Vieri we all know he is very Injury prone, so Inter should never rely solely on him. I think we will see R9 and V32 up front this season but for how long... . :(

I really feel Inter could be the best if R9 and V32 play together with Pirlo playing behind them, Recoba attacking form the left wing and Farinos on the right! Zanetti and D.Biagio cover the midfield while Blanc captain at the back along with Ferarri and Cordoba!! let's just hope....

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yes LAW we all want Recoba to play but he cannot play left wing without a left back behind him.

C'mon i expect better from you bro. :):)

hahaha

Recoba infront a 3 man defence playing the wing? you know it is tactically unsound.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i can see what you mean tazz but i was thinking of formation 3-4-1-2 with attacking winger and defensive midfielders Zanetti and Biagio... it will be a dream, i reckon this could work.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
SO far Lippi/ during training has been using the 4/4/2 line up and is very impressed in what he see's.
Our midfield seems to be connecting: well
V32 and R9 should team up in march/april: next year:

·
Registered
405 Posts
In 98-99, I put a lot of hope for Ronaldo-Baggio
In 99-00, I put a lot of hope for Ronaldo-Vieri

I don't know whether Ronaldo will play in this season, but I still hope that Ronaldo and Vieri will play healthily together in 01-02, I believe that if both of them are healthy, even one of them can cause a disaster, I can't imagine if the two of them play together...actually if Ronaldo, Baggio and Vieri have been healthy in these years, Inter should have won everything already. I'm just worrying that Ronaldo couldn't play at the top level anymore.

However, I'm still very optimistic about the future of Inter because there are many young players like Pirlo, Recoba...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts