Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The embarassing 3-0 defeat last night must have set the panick buttons to a maximum in Barca. The most embarassing thing being that their won rejected player masterminded the destruction and the worst striker in the history of proffessional football did all the damage.

Is Valencia going to run away with La Liga. Barca played a perfect second half of the season last season. They did a perfect first half this time. But the way Valencia is playing, things might get worse for Barca. They are not very convincing outside Camp Nou.

Atleast they will finish above Los Galacticos. That team is pathetic. Only 4 shots on goal the entire match :ass:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Its a slip up, every team has a blimp. Chelsea had, Milan had a couple on course to the title last season. It is normal, no team never slips up.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I hope that, but I think the Villarreal match is just an accident... they've lost only 2 games of 18 and I still consider them clearly favorites to be champions. Valencia is getting the points lately but I'm not satisfied with our level, some games we've been too lucky. Anyways, 7 points is not that much and everything can happen, just like last season.

CMBurns said:
But the way Valencia is playing, things might get worse for Barca.
Excuse me? We're not playing very well.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far so good. Interista and Khimik have replied without attacking me. Am I improving :D ;)

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Barcawinner said:
Please close this topic before it gets even more out of hand.
I agree. Calcio, please open this type of topic either in the Valencia or Barcelona forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.