·
Registered
2,326 Posts
off course Azerbaijan may offer
Azerbaijan offered stadium for Galatasaray to play with Juventus

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
It will be great if Baku will receive Turkey's home matches, but taking into consideration, that matches will be without audience, it will not have big agiotage.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Tolga said:
You guys can't offer us matches, we have to play at least 500km outside of our borders :eek:
Yesterday, I read in one of our newspapers, that Baku is 500 km outside of your borders.

It should be checked :)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Tolga said:
Ah, cool..

If it is, I hope we play at least one match over there. But unfortunetly, I think all our games will probably be in Germany because of the facilities and the strong Turkish base there..
Turkish base will not be so important because the matches will be played behind closed doors.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
w-inds.

I changed the name of the topic... it was way too long :)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Today the Azerbaijani Football Federations Associations (AFFA) President Ramiz Mirzayev sent an official letter-invitation to the Turkish Football Federation to play Turkey’s next six home games in Azerbaijan.

Mirzayev reminded to his Turkish colleagues that back in early 90s Azerbaijan played its home games in Turkish city of Trabzon and that today he would be very happy if Azerbaijani football federation could have been of any assistance to Turkey.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Fatih Terim: "We are ready to play our home matches in Azerbaijan"

"We'd come to Baku with great pleasure. Azerbaijan is a friend and brother country to Turkey. So, Turkish national team is ready to play home matches of 2008 European Championship selection stage in Baku."

"But it is hard now to make any decision. Turkish Football Federation received FIFA official decision on the punishment to our team yesterday. We are going to file appeal about the decision," chief coach of Turkish national team Fatih Terim told.

He doesn’t rule out possible visit to Azerbaijan in a few days, APA reports.

"I am in Istanbul now. I was informed that Azerbaijani football officials visited Ankara and met with Haluk Ulusoy to play a friendly match. I have no information whether the match takes place or not. But I promised to go to Baku".

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Turkish Football Federation decided, as it was expected, to play its home games in Germany. It is going to be either Dusseldord, or Munich or Berlin.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Quidam said:
Turkish Football Federation decided, as it was expected, to play its home games in Germany. It is going to be either Dusseldord, or Munich or Berlin.
too bad, i dont think its a good choice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts