Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just received news for you Real folk, that Last night Florentino Perez, and Vincent Del Boske have talked for four hours about the status real is in, and who they need to strenghthen their squad. Diego Tristan just might have to be taken off the list if they want Savo Milosevic, the Zaragoza, and Yugoslavia assasin. fourty million is the price tag.
P.S Figo will wear the number 10 at his 99 % complete move to Real

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
that would be the stupidest move ever. tristan is way better than milosevic. there is a huge difference between a good player and a big name

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Milosevic is better than Tristan but Real should definitely sign Tristan because (a) Parma would get Milosevic :) (b) Tristan will fit better at Real and (c) Tristan is Spanish and Milosevic non EU.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
It's not that Perez doesn't want Tristan, it's that he doesn't agree with paying that much money for him (2.800 mil. ptas. + Etoo).

According to the spanish press (Marca and Libredirecto that I've read at least), Savo Milosevic name was not included in the conversation.

On the other hand, it's likely that Anelka stays. Perez doesn't agree with the amount of money signed by Sanz and PSG and Didier Anelka stated after the Perez - Del Bosque meeting that his brother will definitely be in Madrid in the 31st of July (date that the International Madrid players have to start the preparation period) and at del Bosque's disposal. Del Bosque confirmed.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Apparently Florentino is a guy hard to deal with.
I would have chosen him over Samuel L. Jackson for the part in "the negotiator".
From now on, you will have to pay for our assets. :D

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Good!!:)
I'd much rather that Anelka had stayed for another year. He had a lousy year we are not going to get a good price for him because of that. I'd much rather that we keep Tristan much more economical than Savo, I think.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
furiablanca said:
Good!!:)
I'd much rather that Anelka had stayed for another year. He had a lousy year we are not going to get a good price for him because of that. I'd much rather that we keep Tristan much more economical than Savo, I think.
your wish is granted furiablanca.
anelkas agent and brother has stated that anelka is real madrid player this season.he will not go to psg.
he said this after a 2 hour long discussion with florentino perez.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
He is obviusly not as good as Raul.But he is at least equal,and probalby better for that matter than Morientes.

I read that if Real gets Milosevic,Parma will try for Diego Tristan.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Amo, the guy is slow. And I mean S L O W !!! He's one of the -what you call- "heavy" strikers. He is effective all right, but also predctible. It's not such a hard task for a solid defender to eliminate him.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
He is tough to throw down and he has great techinque for his size and strength.He is great at heading and he knows how to open space for his partner.He is at the right spot the right time and he has a powrful shot,what else can you ask from a striker?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I think that even if we do sign him, he'll be Moro's sub. Moro's style is totally different than Savo's and the whole team is currently playing the game on Moro and Raul up front - quick, versatile, with short passes mostly. I don't think he'll fit to that. I think that's a main reason why Anelka failed this year. The game he was used to was different and he couldn't adjust. And Anelka is by far faster and more versatile than Savo in my opinion (and with much more potential if he sets his mind to work).

I'd hate to throw all that money on him only for bench purposes. I understand he's more expensive than Tristan. Not that I value Tristan as much as Sanz did, it was a very "generous" offer for him and his club if you know what I mean (obviously quickly agreed for the election purpose).

Besides, if we do keep Anelka, we don't need him anyway.

I don't think that Florentino even discusses the possibility, otherwise it would have surely made the spanish media.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Amo, I didn't think you'd overrate Milosevic this much. A blind man would pick Mori ahead of Savo.And only 'cause he's the first choice for Parma to replace Crespo, doesn't mean he's the best.And I don't think Parma will get him.
And Yugo-Kings: like all Serbs, you only care about nationality.If Milosevic isn't Serb, you wouldn't think to compare him with GREAT RAUL.
I was looking forward to see Tristan in Madrid, but seems like Anelka is staying.It's hard to have such 3 egos in the attack: Raul, Mori and Nicolas.Hard to leave 1 on the bench.And Savo, he is a non-EU, so he's out of discussion
HALA MADRID!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
as far as milosevic is concerned i saw only two of his goals in the euro 2000 one was a lucky backheel against norway ven if he hadnt touched the ball it would have gone in any way it was perfectly set up by mihajlovic or you can say perfectly scored by mihajlovic.
and the other was a tap in against holland
i didnt see the yugo-slovenia match.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Dino,I disagree on Mori being better than Milosevic.Morientes is good and I like him,but Milosevic is a bit better for a striker.

Milosevic is a heavy forward and he does his job.He is not Ronaldo and he is not claim to be Ronaldo.Parma will get Milosevic if Real doesnt get him,otherwise Tristan will probably join us...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
milosevic is a lucky guy one could see his form go down in the later half of last season.
morientes is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than milosevic.
i which he goes to parma so florentino perez doesnt buy him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts