Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well with Jose Mourinho at the helm and I know we've probably had this discussion before no doubt,but seriously speaking will and can this really be Inter's season to win the Champion's league why or why not do you think if you agree if it will be or won't be.

·
Registered
47,701 Posts
well with Jose Mourinho at the helm and I know we've probably had this discussion before no doubt,but seriously speaking will and can this really be Inter's season to win the Champion's league why or why not do you think if you agree if it will be or won't be.
I take it you started this thread because we created 7 great chances in our last game and 6 of these were goals. :proud:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I take it you started this thread because we created 7 great chances in our last game and 6 of these were goals. :proud:
Haha nope:flirt::ppjust seriously wondering if this can be the year inter will win the CL speaking seriously.Looking at the option's in attack it is quite scary for any opposition and really none of them barely have a weakness Obinnha included.Imagine if Acquafresca was at the club also.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I think Inter and Chelsea are the favorites for this season and it would make a great final.

ManU - Nobody has ever defended the title before, so I wouldn't expect them to go all the way again.
Barca - Will be busy winning La Liga back from Real. Guardiola lacks experience playing in knockout games.
Arsenal - Peaked 3/4 of the way through last season and looks to be in the decline process.
Real - RVN is too old and no more Robinho. Internal problems with Ramos.
Juve - looking good right now but the team is way too reliant on Del Piero and Sissoko.
Liverpool - looks like they will put in maximal effort into the league, if they remain near the top after winter.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And there's no Milan to scare team's:musik::D,look at Inter's attack though Ibra,Crespo,Cruz,Balotelli,Adriano,Obinna,also Mancini,Quaresma can be used also.:scared:

·
Registered
47,701 Posts
And there's no Milan to scare team's:musik::D,look at Inter's attack though Ibra,Crespo,Cruz,Balotelli,Adriano,Obinna,also Mancini,Quaresma can be used also.:scared:
Crespo isn't the same player and is out of favour. Cruz was also out of favour recently. Adriano has been dropped. Obinna's a kid and looked to only have been used to show Adriano that he's not a surefire starter. Quaresma's trying to find his feet. And Mancini hasn't been consistent at all (Roma fans say "we told you so").

It isn't that scary when you look at what's gone on this season.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well with the Mancini one I don't blame Inter one bit on that,he wasn't showing complete sign's of fading away last season.Balotelli though surely pose's some threat and I guess Crespo and Cruz are ageing of course..Acquafresca anyway is someone to look forward to,and being Inter there's no doubt other top forward's will be signed in future.I know it seem's like that now,but we aren't in a huge different situation especially with our defence.:thumbsup::proud:

·
Registered
44,373 Posts
I get the feeling that José Mourinho wants to return to England instead of coaching Inter at times, especially after hearing some of his interviews and how he plans this after his contract expires. You need a strong mentality to win trophys and I think he can instill it into this Inter-side though.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Haha nope:flirt::ppjust seriously wondering if this can be the year inter will win the CL speaking seriously.

No, AC Milan will win the Champions League.

Its in the DNA, tested and comfirmed by the milanLab.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, AC Milan will win the Champions League.

Its in the DNA, tested and comfirmed by the milanLab.
That's because Interlab have the TIM cup winning formula.

·
Registered
66,328 Posts
Will Schumy finally get cured from that thread-starting obsession of his?

P.S. No.

·
Premium Member
31,455 Posts
I doubt it, but then Spain won the euros, so anything is possible.

Chelsea are due one, though.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
No, I dont think many Inter fans here believed this would be our year when Jose came either. Our team is missing some flair and some are lacking in the cojones dept.

Looking at the option's in attack it is quite scary for any opposition and really none of them barely have a weakness Obinnha included.Imagine if Acquafresca was at the club also.
I wouldnt be sacred of this Inter attack, never mind pro defenders. JM insists on not playing Cruz, the only decent goal scorer we have, Ibra doesnt not perform as the striker, Balotelli still needs to iron out his game, Crespo is not just over the hill he is almost back to the base.

Obinna, I dont know much about
Mancini is average
Quaresma I'm going to give more time, at times he seems to have good flashes but needs to sort out his team work better and understand how the team plays.

I think we need 3/4 players of a proper standard to be able to challenge Man U, Barca, Chelsea and Liverpool. I dont think any of the other teams have much better than us.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I have watched inter quite a lot lately.. I dont think they have what it takes tbh. Mancini I think is way too inconsistent, Quaresma hasn't impressed me at all, Adriano - I thought he looked good, starting to find his form - then he goes partying, bad mentality IMO.

It will be up to players like Ibrahimovic and the heart of the team(Zanetti) to show the way. But I dont think it will be enough.

edit: and Jose Mourinho of course.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I don't think so. And its coz they don't have a PLAYMAKER!!!...they look so dead and out of ideas in midfield that it bores me to death. they need their forwards, ibra and balotelli, to come back and create for them. vieira and cambiasso are good CMs, but are no playmaker with great vision and passing abilities.

if they had gotten deco........

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.