21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Say what you want, but THAT'S comedy.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
I think Craig Moore has matured into a very good player and I would not be surprised if he eventually leaves Rangers for a bigger club.

I dont think many Rangers fans gave two hoots when he moved to Crystal Palace and then when he came back they were flabbergasted but after seeing him play with Amoruso last season it became clear to me that he was Rangers best all round defender and I realised that despite all the stick he had taken previously he was obviously pretty young (Even now he's only about 25-ish).

I remember how well he played Mark Viduka in the old firm games (Viduka was and still is a class act) and although it is a big IF...If Australia get to the world cup and make an impact (they do have a decent squad of young players from good leagues)then I think Moore will become a valuable commodity to Rangers.

p.s These thoughts do not apply to his Australia/Rangers team mate Tony Vidmar.

Regards
The Judge

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
i ike vidmar, well as a player, i think hes a good player, not that i like him, being a ranger! hehe no i think hes agood player, and a good professional, not like rthat wee sh!te wallace or ferguson!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
He may not be the nicest bloke on the field but Bazza gets a hard time from referees, reminds me of Gazza for the 'Gers too. He can't be a pr!ck alotta the time too, but he is also the most gifted Scot since Charlie Miller, who, thanks largly to Gazza & beer, hasn't lived upto his potential. But he still should not have been sold by D!ck Advocaat.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Well I think Bazza & Vanni should both quit Scotland as they are both too good for the league & head on down to Parma to bolster our midfield. We need a decent left wing back to compete with Junior, & Gio plays there for the Dutch NT, while Bazza is a strong midfielder with passion for the game & will certainly strengthen out midfield.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
what! how does he get a hard time! hes an animal but he has the hallowed, rangeres captins band, which brings immunity to red cardsexcept in extreme circumstances! ihate hie becuse he lashes out, and has no care for other players, but what goes around comes around as the saying goes. te foul he commited on alan thompson in the 3-0 game appitomises his play. (yea i know i spelled that wrong)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts